1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a great looking figure, but I would find it hard to buy a figure like this or the AT-AT Driver that are meant to be posed in vehicles... vehicles that will never be made because they'd be too damn large.

I wish Gentle Giant would do vintage Kenner vehicles in 1/6 scale, they would be just about manageable if hardly screen accurate.

That's why I love the Bandai vehicle kits, you also get the pilots and they look great.

Hope this doesn't sell out till like 3-4 months after. I really want this but BvS and deadpool... is the belt an exact fit on the waist? is there wiggle room? I was thinking of adding a fat suit inside once I get one.

I'm seeing a lot of pics where the forearm communicator pad isn't fitting in the arm pouch very well, is that the case? It seems like there's always one corner or edge hanging out of the stitched pocket

I'm seeing a lot of pics where the forearm communicator pad isn't fitting in the arm pouch very well, is that the case? It seems like there's always one corner or edge hanging out of the stitched pocket

Yeah, the pouch is not perfectly square. And the comm is a bit loose. I added double sided tape on its back, fixed it as I wanted in the pouch and it will not move nor fall anymore

It always bugged me that this figure's arms didn't hang at its side very naturaly. So I took off the uniform and discovered there is a rubber torso over the normal body. I just trimmed off a bit of the rubber at the sides and the arms hang much closer to the body now. Super easy.

Paramore you never fail to post the best pics of a figure! I've been waiting for some quality pics of this guy for a while. Is he all stock, or did you do some mods?

This is a great looking figure, but I would find it hard to buy a figure like this or the AT-AT Driver that are meant to be posed in vehicles... vehicles that will never be made because they'd be too damn large.

Nothing to say they need to be posed in vehicles, as paramore has so ably demonstrated. In fact the only full-length view of TIE pilots we get in the films is when they're marching in formation towards their fighters.

But if you're desperate you could try to buy HT's one-off 1/6 TIE! ;)

wow incredible shots Paramore! Shows how great this figure is, I think it's going to remain undeservedly underrated and lost in the wave of the awesome Hot Toys stuff that's overshadowing it right now.

I hope we get the same quality with the AT-AT driver!

Back