1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Btw, is the stand for this the same as for the scout trooper? I need a extra one of those for a Hoth Han base I just bought if anyone is looking to get rid of it.

It is the same stand. I am not sure if I have a spare. They have not been easy to locate.

I use an old classic SSC stand for the TIE Pilot (I got a few extras long ago) and will add this taller stand that came with the TIE Pilot to the Marmit Sandtrooper, for it to be as tall as the other HT Sandies in a line up (when the HT's are released)

It's looking pretty great in your snapshots. Arm mod is a subtle but very important improvement, IMO. In a way, I almost dig this more than HT Vader. They're apples and oranges, really. I always favoured the technologically advanced militaries of Star Wars to the mystical, caped force users, although Vader is of course an amazing part of SW.

Thanks ZE_501! :) I agree, more likely gonna do arm mod to every figure I will keep whenever possible(hidden). have to thank HT Vader figure for that, never would have started with all these mods if were not for that figure. The design variation somehow worked out great for this one. they can stand on their own on a detolf, great with vader and even better with a normal figure (no helmet and clothed) IMO. emphasizes the helmet and great more :D

Finally received my tie pilot today. Overall very happy with it. It does have some minor paint rubs on the grey buttons on the left side of his chest plate that I'm going to have to touch up. But like I said I'm very happy with it and I love the contrast it adds to my all white trooper display.

I've got my fingers crossed that a royal guard gets announced soon to add even more color

Anyone have an exclusive tie pilot blaster they don't care about? Looking to grab one for my pilot! Please pm me 😎

guys, please stop sending me all these PMs to sell me your Tie Pilot exclusive blasters... I'm drowning here. I only need one. Seriously, give me a break I'm dying over here.

guys, please stop sending me all these PMs to sell me your Tie Pilot exclusive blasters... I'm drowning here. I only need one. Seriously, give me a break I'm dying over here.

Well thats interesting. I have been looking for the exclusive blaster and have had no luck. Feel free to send me some PMs.

I'd be down for an Exclusive Blaster...depending on the price. Feel free to PM me too.

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

:slap:lol

sorry guys, that was sarcasm :( I wish it were true, then I would rain down upon all of you little exclusive tie fighter pilot blasters... but alas this world is not yet perfect.

He trades his tie pilot for an exclusive pilot plus $20 thus allowing him to acquire the ex blaster and the other person to have a 'complete' figure (nothing missing from the box) so they can sell at a later date if they want. Bit more contrived than you guys lol.

Back