1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked one of these up that was supposedly new. Does anyone remember if the gun holster comes attached to the belt or do you need to attach it yourself? Wondering because the SS photo showing the figure with the different hand options had the holster off and displayed with the hands and gun, which would suggest that mine was displayed/used....

Mine came with the holster on the figure.

Cool. Thanks for letting me know.

I actually have a C2-B5 coming tomorrow, and I am thinking of getting another Tie Pilot to steal your pose of the Pilots on either side of the droid. I really thought that there might be a HT version of the Mando Pilots announced by now...

Very fortunate enough to find a second one if these for a good price. Now I need an Imperial astromech.

This is a great figure.

20230225_173329.jpg

Last edited:
I had bought a Sphero R2-Q5 droid off Amazon a while back, I think it was roughly about 1:6th scale. Was only $40 too and app controlled. It is what I pair with my Tie pilot.

I had bought a Sphero R2-Q5 droid off Amazon a while back, I think it was roughly about 1:6th scale. Was only $40 too and app controlled. It is what I pair with my Tie pilot.

It’s not bad, but it’s too small and closer to 1/7 scale unfortunately. It’s noticeably smaller than the Sideshow figure which itself is a little under scaled.

But they can be picked up for very good prices at least.

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/threads/sphero-r2d2.857282/

I’m really surprised that Hot Toys never made an OT Tie Pilot.
You'd think the Tie Pilot and AT-AT driver would be bigger sellers than the Transport trooper, Rogue One tank driver and Shore trooper re issues currently "peg warming" and on clearance almost everywhere.

Back