1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow incredible shots Paramore! Shows how great this figure is, I think it's going to remain undeservedly underrated and lost in the wave of the awesome Hot Toys stuff that's overshadowing it right now.

I hope we get the same quality with the AT-AT driver!

Thanks Reefer Shark! Underrated for sure and I prefer it above a lot of the HT releases.

Para this shot is one of the coolest I have seen on the board! ssc should hire you, really

Cheers TFH :duff That's something I'd happily do! :lol

That should have been Sideshow's teaser image.

Thanks TB :hi5:

:duff

Got one earlier than expected with the help of shockwave. :D

Did the arm mod, extended belt and added a ht ben fat suit. Will eventually change the body. Maybe.

Got a chance to take pics this morning.

33d6a4c2fd8e16399eb025079f3dfd2d.jpg

7faa2c270dfd228b80a2425d6032e10e.jpg

Still thinking of pose to go for.

This is my 2nd favorite figure, next to HT OT storm trooper. Really loving it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe try the silver paper backing thing they are doing to illuminate the Vader lenses.

Did the arm mod, extended belt and added a ht ben fat suit. Will eventually change the body. Maybe.

Looks great! Nice idea to add the fat suit.

Finally put my order in for this guy last night. Used all of my rewards points and got him for $122 shipped. I'm pretty happy about that!!

Looks great! Nice idea to add the fat suit.

Thanks :) wanted a bit more on the waist. Stock looks great as it is too.

Wanted holding a gun but most of collection has that already.

Settled with arms on back pose. Couldn't get figure to do putting on gloves pose. Maybe on a different body.

4e6d4bed92fde502dc997e16dd61b50a.jpg

3c074b94d7c8e0aa90e15f80c7446649.jpg

3fb7ef56e8b55dd4fee98bc1db488ede.jpg

And a failed attempt at using tv as a background. Lol.
3b834ff3abdc5e490eec88a3cf8ec172.jpg

That is a nice pose. I actually bought a obi-wan fat suit cheaply as I plan to pick this up at some point down the line.

Thanks :) wanted a bit more on the waist. Stock looks great as it is too.

Wanted holding a gun but most of collection has that already.

Settled with arms on back pose. Couldn't get figure to do putting on gloves pose. Maybe on a different body.

4e6d4bed92fde502dc997e16dd61b50a.jpg

3c074b94d7c8e0aa90e15f80c7446649.jpg

3fb7ef56e8b55dd4fee98bc1db488ede.jpg

And a failed attempt at using tv as a background. Lol.
3b834ff3abdc5e490eec88a3cf8ec172.jpg

Went with same pose. Along with episode 7 pilot. No holsters or guns though as they never have them in the movies.

Nice pics of this guy here. I donated the holster to sandtroopers. The included base also does a disservice to the figure in my opinion, below the knee he disappears into the black. It looks much better with hot toys stormtrooper base imo, or no base all.

That is a nice pose. I actually bought a obi-wan fat suit cheaply as I plan to pick this up at some point down the line.

If ever you change your mind about getting him. the fat suit is good to have :D
I started just shopping for 1/6 accessories and gear. in case I ever need one.

Looks great Chobits. That's how I have mine posed. I like the additional thickness you have added, very nice.

Thank you Chakaman! kinda tempted to try a wide shoulder body(when I get one) to see how it looks, but I think narrow is might be accurate to the movie.

Went with same pose. Along with episode 7 pilot. No holsters or guns though as they never have them in the movies.

Yeap. I just don't want to go back in the box incase I decided a holding a gun pose.

Nice pics of this guy here. I donated the holster to sandtroopers. The included base also does a disservice to the figure in my opinion, below the knee he disappears into the black. It looks much better with hot toys stormtrooper base imo, or no base all.

I'm looking into doing getting an clear plain acrylic base for all SW/1/6 figures. still undecided. the HT SW stands look great just covers too much space for a detolf.

What's the arm mod?

[...]

It's looking pretty great in your snapshots. Arm mod is a subtle but very important improvement, IMO. In a way, I almost dig this more than HT Vader. They're apples and oranges, really. I always favoured the technologically advanced militaries of Star Wars to the mystical, caped force users, although Vader is of course an amazing part of SW.

If ever you change your mind about getting him. the fat suit is good to have :D
I started just shopping for 1/6 accessories and gear. in case I ever need one.

It's pretty addictive shopping for 1/6 parts. I was looking for a pair of longer foot pegs for my scout trooper and now I ended up buying a Sandtrooper body and the long rifle that came with HT Luke. :)

Btw, is the stand for this the same as for the scout trooper? I need a extra one of those for a Hoth Han base I just bought if anyone is looking to get rid of it.

Back