1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SPOILER ALERT:

It won't.

will-ferrell-8.gif

Wow, the Scout looks great. Of the OT trooper figures, this ones look the best. The Storm and Snowtroopers both had very noticeable issues that could be seen right away and were picked apart for months/years afterwards. I'm sure there will be things people dislike about this fig (besides the price) but this guy really seems like a home run for Sideshow. It's going to be a long wait.

Wow, the Scout looks great. Of the OT trooper figures, this ones look the best. The Storm and Snowtroopers both had very noticeable issues that could be seen right away and were picked apart for months/years afterwards. I'm sure there will be things people dislike about this fig (besides the price) but this guy really seems like a home run for Sideshow. It's going to be a long wait.

When it was shown at SDCC some thought the Scout helmet had a "Scream" look - the vertical mouth slot being too elongated.

When it was shown at SDCC some thought the Scout helmet had a "Scream" look - the vertical mouth slot being too elongated.
Yeah it's not a home run, the helm has some issues, but not a deal breaker, love the hasbro one from some angles and this one will obviously smash it as it should for the price

damn, this looks good.

But i'm going to hold back. I just sold my Snow-, Sand- and Stormtrooper 12" so I really don't need this one anymore :) I just wish the sandtrooper PF would be announced soon.

I ordered one trooper and one one bike using flexpay....it sucked that you cannot use the bundled savings if you order through flexpay, I really wish they would do something to fix that, even if it was just a credit to a future purchase. I was surprised the trooper cost more than other troopers of the past, making it more difficult to get multiple troops. The one thing on this figure that concerns me is that his leg blaster looks too small and will be difficult for the figure to hold / pose with. I hope they make enough of these so I might be able to pick up a second figure at some later point in time.

Do you guys think it'll be cheaper to wait a couple of months and preorder the trooper and bike separately with future $20 off coupons. So $40 off instead of $25. Or do you think the shipping costs of the 2 items separately will cost more than the shipping of the bundle?

20" at 1:6 scale would make it 10ft long. Anyone know what the actual length of the real one is? 14ft would put it at 28" in 1:6. That's huge!

Depending on source, specs range from 10ft to 14ft. According to Star Wars Wiki it can even go up to 16ft.

Do you guys think it'll be cheaper to wait a couple of months and preorder the trooper and bike separately with future $20 off coupons. So $40 off instead of $25. Or do you think the shipping costs of the 2 items separately will cost more than the shipping of the bundle?

There's a fight club rule right there.

I ordered the ex Scout. I wanted the Bike as well, but at $300... a little too steep...

[sour grapes].. I don't have space to display the bike anyways[/sour grapes]

Back