1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. I've got them back up now but for some reason, a few of the pics duplicated when posted. Probably due to the crash when I tried to post. Oh well.
edit pics.png

Actually, if you click "Edit"... you can click the"trash can" on the thumbnails below the post and delete any pics that were dups. Then just save and it should be good.

There you go @ScoutingForToys!

So what was the recipe for your DLT?

It's a Dragon MG42 rather than a MG34 (which i think was the version used in the movies?)
The olive wrap and ties were from a camo pack I found on a 1/6 military collector site in the UK. It also has desert and urban camp wrap in the pack.
I can't remember what the scope is specifically. Got it from the same 1/6 military collectibles shop. I removed the lens caps and repainted it.
The whole gun was just plain plain black plastic so I repainted it.
Just a simple dry brush. Used Citadel paint, "Lead Belcher"
Also, big thank you for tip on removing duplicate pics.

No worries, glad you got it sorted. That was a weird glitch.

That darker grey tone reminds me of a graphite powder technique I've used in the past, especially the way it picks up the light. I'll have to try that out, thank you for sharing.

Great work on the blasters. Those rifle racks, if not mistaken, came with the Hot Toys deluxe ANH Storm Troopers as an extra. I do remember seeing someone selling something similar on Ebay, years ago.

The Sideshow exclusive sniper rifle, what's it based off? Never saw it in the movies, can’t find much on google either.

What I did find though was the rifle scout troopers used in the original Battlefront II video game. Maybe that’s what Sideshow based it on?

Exactly. Very cool. I bought mine with the idea of making an Imperial rifle rack for them some day.
Great work on the blasters. Those rifle racks, if not mistaken, came with the Hot Toys deluxe ANH Storm Troopers as an extra. I do remember seeing someone selling something similar on Ebay, years ago.
Thanks for the insight! That's good know. 👍

Back