1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, exclusive set ordered. Expensive, but I'm really looking forward to seeing these on display.

You didn't have to sell off part of your basketball team or anything did you? That's the word I'm hearing on the street from Balmer's camp now that Hot Toys will be producing Star Wars figures.

Lol, it's starting to feel that way. I'm just glad I'm done with a couple licenses, pretty quickly, here (IM, Terminator, RoboCop and I changed my mind on LotR and will be selling off the one figure I bought from that line... Also going to trim down my SW stuff and liquidate all my Cantina stuff). Expense of the hobby definitely causes one to prioritize.

For $300, they should have included a crouched Scout Trooper rider.

Yup. $300 used to buy you the bike, significant lights and a fully detailed (but very limited articulation) posed rider figure... from Hot Toys.

901247_press10-001.jpg

So... passed on the bike, bought the Scout.

Not happy with the price. A $40 jump over the very similar Snowtrooper in under 2 1/2 years (2/2013 to 7/2015) is too much, even with all the increases over the past years. That's nearly $20 a year increase.

The exclusive accessory rifle is the same as the PF Scout. I like it better than the faux-vintage Snowie rifle.

I picked up one exclusive, one regular version. I passed on the bike, not worth $300.

Lots of stuff coming up for pre-order in the coming months, must choose wisely.

How did you order 2? Where is the regular version?
Never mind. Found the answer few pages back. Thanks for that. Ordered 2 Trooper and a bike.

Bike is not affordable, how much did the pf sell for? Lol I have 2 hasbro bike but still 2 scouts is a costly excercise too
shame as scouts are May favourite

Bike is not affordable, how much did the pf sell for? Lol I have 2 hasbro bike but still 2 scouts is a costly excercise too
shame as scouts are May favourite

Yeah that's what got me. I don't collect SW figures but the Scout and his bike I thought were always just plain cool. So I am biting the bullet on the price for the pack. I have killed my ordering to just my grail and this is one of them.

Yeah that's what got me. I don't collect SW figures but the Scout and his bike I thought were always just plain cool. So I am biting the bullet on the price for the pack. I have killed my ordering to just my grail and this is one of them.

Although I'm not sold on their bike, it's cool they're basically giving a built in gift card for buying both.

Man, SSC must think collectors are real idiots, they take 149$ figure tack on 40$, make it 190$ THEN give you 25$ Off, when you drop 300$ on the speederbike...this price increase is all about profit plain and simple

This set would run me close to 700$ cad, I can't justify that on something so simple

Man, SSC must think collectors are real idiots, they take 149$ figure tack on 40$, make it 190$ THEN give you 25$ Off, when you drop 300$ on the speederbike...this price increase is all about profit plain and simple

This set would run me close to 700$ cad, I can't justify that on something so simple

You have to wonder if that monthly $20 off coupon is actually factored into pricing.

Well I took the jump and bought the Bundle for $464...Ouch! I just can't pass up on such an iconic pair in the Star Wars OTC verse.

Back