1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well said, TaliBane. My experience is a lot of collectors underestimated both the E-Webb and Probot, and they are magnificent in-hand. I don't feel cheated out of a dollar w/either of them. Sure I will feel the same with the Speeder Bike. Hooray for being able to buy iconic OT stuff, I say!

Here, here!

Still kicking myself for missing the E-Webb....and yes, the probot is simply a fantastic display piece. The Speeder Bike has been a long time coming, but as the probot proves, Sideshow is making the wait well worth it once it hits. The more I look at the gallery of pics of the bike, the more I'm really stoked for it's arrival next year.

The Hasbro one has been a great place-holder for the high-end version we're getting now.

I'm really excited for this figure, but I think I'll wait until some more accurate pics are available. Sideshow (and others) have been known to release some lovely prototype pics, followed a few months later with their actual product pics. Hopefully it'll be fine, I've got the SS snowtrooper and was really impressed with that.

Not sure if I'll use the rifle, but it can go on Boba Fett.

In recent history, SSC did not disappoint with armored figures. Human likenesses, its another story.

Yeah, I was going to say. Definitely one is justified with a wait-and-see attitude with SSC's human likenesses, but they generally nail armoured and alien characters. I don't have any worries about the Scout. Just hope that excellent weathering transfers over to the production pieces.

Well said, TaliBane. My experience is a lot of collectors underestimated both the E-Webb and Probot, and they are magnificent in-hand. I don't feel cheated out of a dollar w/either of them. Sure I will feel the same with the Speeder Bike. Hooray for being able to buy iconic OT stuff, I say!

Here, here!

Still kicking myself for missing the E-Webb....and yes, the probot is simply a fantastic display piece. The Speeder Bike has been a long time coming, but as the probot proves, Sideshow is making the wait well worth it once it hits. The more I look at the gallery of pics of the bike, the more I'm really stoked for it's arrival next year.

The Hasbro one has been a great place-holder for the high-end version we're getting now.

What I worry about is that I'll buy the SSC speeder bike simply because the Probe Droid is so stellar in terms of accuracy, tiny details and just plain wow factor.:slap:lol

Despite having two Hasbro bikes sitting right in front me.

And the e-web...:gah: is all I have to say about that. AmiAmi had it for a massive discount at one point too...

The fact that ROTJ sucked big balls means I'll pass on the bike but I've always liked the Imperial helmets and designs so I'll probably get the figure.

Nobody talks **** about Jedi!!!

Why do you feel it's sucked balls?

It came off the heels of a real cool film and I waited for it for three years...ewoks...jabba band...kiddie fest...muppets in space...another death star...Han turns into a tool..instead of a cool dogfight with a few ships let's put 50 ships in battle because we can..etc...

Jedi is the easiest of the 3 to watch. Anh is the setup story so flows a bit slow in parts, empire moody and intense, Jedi is just an adventure movie

Your're right guys( Invictus Sol and TaliBane) both pieces will be very iconic . Pre ordered the trooper .... Use points on the bike

Does anyone know if you can get more than one bundle since the exclusive is one per person?

Regular versions of the trooper and bike don't have the bundle option, for some reason. Maybe they only will once the exclusive sells out or it was an oversight by Sideshow. I'd call them to find out, myself, if I wanted two sets.

Did anybody else get charged for two NRD's on the Scout Trooper when just one was ordered?

I did...I'll have to give SSC a call during biz hours and see what's up with that....

Did anybody else get charged for two NRD's on the Scout Trooper when just one was ordered?

I did...I'll have to give SSC a call during biz hours and see what's up with that....

Scout Trooper had a NRD if you just ordered one figure? Or you mean the bundle?

I ordered the bundle... but the trooper shows up twice on the email confirmation from SSC....I'll find out more tomorrow hopefully.

Please do. I think I'll get a bundle tonight, but will need to call about the regular version bundle.

Back