Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am 1 sweater away from a finished kit bash Grunt. I think I want the ACI but it looks a little big. Not many other choices out there though.

i am 1 sweater away from a finished kit bash Grunt. I think I want the ACI but it looks a little big. Not many other choices out there though.

I have an itch to make a Grunt custom myself (wait... that didn't sound right :lol). Does anyone make a good Michael Ironsides sculpt? I always thought he'd make the perfect Grunt seeing as how the figure looked a bit like him.

i'm just using the sculpt that comes with the TT slim. I wanted to use the sculpt that came with the regular TT but when it arrived I realised the sculpt was WAY too big to fit inside the Kevlar helmet I picked up. The Slim fits perfect...that didn't sound right either.

aci-sweater-blue-front-r

Really? Damn. Thinking about going all out on a version one and even testing the waters with that ACI sweater. Interesting.

Fixed mine...but I just slightly lifted his visor up (he'll look weird if I lift his visor any higher)

Before & After
SnakeEyesT8.jpg
IMG_0236.jpg

Beforre & After
SnakeEyesT3.jpg
IMG_0233.jpg

Best snake eyes custom i hav ever seen! U use Billy ht body right? Nice addition to the shoulder strap, I like where u place that punch knife. Btw the boots looks cool too where did u get them from? Well done dude!

That minor lift to the visor made a big difference. Instead of the visor eating his face, it actually looks like SE has an actual jawline.:lol

Every time I read the posts in this thread...I feel more and more remorse at having had to cancel my SE figures that I had successfully pre-ordered.

It will be about another 9 months, but I WILL go back and catch up on everything I missed.

Andthat will be expensive.

Every time I read the posts in this thread...I feel more and more remorse at having had to cancel my SE figures that I had successfully pre-ordered.

Watch the sales section. Sometimes folks put SE up for sale for a decent price.

I came across one at my LCS for retail. Seeing the way it's shot up I had to get it. Once I switched it to a TT (which with all the straps and tight joints was VERY time consuming) he was great.

Of course without Storm Shadow, he's incomplete.

Back