Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a request to post my SE pics again, so here they are:

Upgraded to the Wesker body:

SEWeskerRight.jpg

SEWeskerLeft.jpg

And completely geared up:

SEnew.jpg

SEnewClose.jpg

SEnewRight.jpg

SEnewLeftProfile.jpg

SEnewLeft.jpg

Next to my beefed up upgrade of Storm Shadow

SESS.jpg

Yes they are. That's my only gripe. How did you slice 'em? What tool did you use and do the hands still fit?

since everyone is having fun with there snake eyes. i broke down and bought one today from a toysite out of new york..
i cannot really start collecting the line with out having snakeyes or eventually getting him..

I cut the arms of the body hottoys 5mm.

you see that the arms of hottoys ....are too long???

I actually use HT wrist pegs, it cuts the length of the arms down (so he doesn't look like a monkey). I just wrap some plumbers tape around the peg that inserts into the hand to get a snug fit.

how did you convert snake eyes shoes to be on the hot toys body..
please help..

If you dip the SS boots into very hot water for about 1-2min, the SS pegs will pop out and you can pop the HT ankle pegs in. The HT ankle pegs fit perfectly.

question i have seen that a Saturday Toys Body Swap is fairly easy has everyone that did the swap have to cut the hand pegs for sure or canyou fit them in without cutting to look porportionate?

Folks usually cut a few notches off the SS pegs to fit them into Truetype forearms.

I like the Wesker body I think it's the best choice for a swap on ole SE. I need to pick one up still (Wesker body).

Got curious and tried it over my "vacation." :lol Actually, it looks nice, but it's still a bit too bulky for SE. But to someone like you who wants his collection looking like they eat bull peepee & testies for breakfast, it should fit right in. :lol

Back