Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wesker has ankle extenders to make him a little taller than the average TT body, so I removed his legs at the hip and put the previous legs I had on SE onto the body (if you want your SE tall than I would keep the extender legs on). Truetypes have a screw that can be removed right under the butt area on the hip joints and the legs pop right off when you shimmy the hip joint back and forth. For the wrists I used TT pegs and wrapped a bit of plumbers tape around the hand peg to fit SE hands on nice and snug (if you use the Pro pegs he will have monkey wrists). HT ankle pegs will fit into the Pro boots, just dip the boots in some very hot water for a minute or two and the Pro pegs will pop out and TT pegs will pop right in.

You can just remove the lower leg, but it has to be from the thigh. The knee pegs on Weskers body are different than the regular TT, they dont fit the TT lower leg. But they fit fine onto the thigh.

Yes we do, we know that Ski == Hulk. :lol

Hey bud, you wouldn't happen to have a pic of the bare Krauser body would ya? We're debating Arnold's size between the Terminator movies (in the HT T-800 thread) and I think that body's a better representation of where Arnold was at for T2 and T3.

Nah I don't but I know what you talking about or the type of body and I would agree, I need to jump over there because that's a fig I really need in my collection. Didn't HT make a older T-800, I really didn't like it all that much and supposedly that figures goes for major $$$ for some reason. It's really not worth it IMHO.

Nah I don't but I know what you talking about or the type of body and I would agree, I need to jump over there because that's a fig I really need in my collection. Didn't HT make a older T-800, I really didn't like it all that much and supposedly that figures goes for major $$$ for some reason. It's really not worth it IMHO.

Lerath might. I'm PM him. He used the Krauser head for his Snake Eyes Euro-sexy reveal.

Here's the thread: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2184280#post2184280

You can just remove the lower leg, but it has to be from the thigh. The knee pegs on Weskers body are different than the regular TT, they dont fit the TT lower leg. But they fit fine onto the thigh.

I see, I pulled the knee pegs out and saw they were different, so I tried the peg in the standard TT thigh and quit when it wouldn't fit properly. I'll keep the knee joint into calf section in mind for the future.

I was never a fan of the sweater look in any pics I saw, nor am I a fan of it in the pic I took, but in person it looks great. The shades of black just look to off in pix, but in person the sweater matches the pants prefect. Anyway, quick shot of mine with sweater.

I also like the trooper head on Snake Eyes, its blends in much better with all the other figures from the line so far since they all share the sculpted mask look.

SDC12504.jpg

Seb just stole my thunder like a thief in the night :(

:lol

Looks great Seb :rock

My Snake just got back from the laundry :lol

i was never a fan a sweater look until i got one too. and yes it does look a different shade in pics but matches perfectly in hand. must be the way the material reflects light.

Both figures looks great guys! :rock2 And I agree he looks too cluttered with all the gear. A little more simple is definitely the way to go.

I like that sweater a lot. Might have to pick one up eventally for a different figure I wanna do as it looks very fitting and doesn't have a giant neck as a lot of other ones seem to.

Back