Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sideshow snake eyes photo thread

Isnt the TT as tall as a normal Buck? If so then if you compare Han Solo (normal Buck) to SE you can tell there is a big height difference. Besides look at the lenght of the arms on the TT compare to the Pro, they would look like monkey arms.

I don't know how tall the buck is, I don't have any but I think that you can look at the pic and see that there won't be big heigth diference between the joes on the true type and the joes on the pro :rotfl

And I think the diference in the arms is proportional to the diferences in the heigth. :rolleyes:

I don't know how tall the buck is, I don't have any but I think that you can look at the pic and see that there won't be big heigth diference between the joes on the true type and the joes on the pro :rotfl

And I think the diference in the arms is proportional to the diferences in the heigth. :rolleyes:

Like I said, "monkey arms".:lol

Actually, the height isn't very diferent:

2610a.jpg

That pic is very deceptive. The Pro that my Indy came on is a good bit smaller than a True Type, both height wise and proprtionally. It's about the size of a Dragon body.

But the arms are a different length. So either the pro has short arms or the TT has long arms, which one is it?:D

The TT has proportionally longer arms because it's proportionally taller than the Pro.

Got it? Is it so hard to understand?

That pic is very deceptive. The Pro that my Indy came on is a good bit smaller than a True Type, both height wise and proprtionally. It's about the size of a Dragon body.

How much is a good bit? half an inch? an inch?

Has anyone had trouble with getting all the ammo clips in the pouches? I couldn't get the bottom two to budge past a 1/3 of the way.

Has anyone had trouble with getting all the ammo clips in the pouches? I couldn't get the bottom two to budge past a 1/3 of the way.

I read about that problem in this thread a few pages ago.

I sanded down the edges on the clips and they went right in. This figure is awesome. All of my concerns were unfounded. He looks so much better in person than he does in pics.

Back