Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gif-katy-perry-Favim.com-239432.gif

Sorry for the delay, it was a bit of work to put him together especially since I made a few mods. Put him on a TTA, used an ACI sweater I've been saving up, put Nick Fury hands on him, and put some real boots on him. On with the pictures:

CSE04.jpg

CSE01.jpg

CSE02.jpg

CSE03.jpg

I personally really like this figure. The actual body and sweater he comes with is fine, I just had a vision in mind when he first went up for preorder so I wanted to reach that. The goggled head does not look bad when you see him in hand. I've also put the visor head on my v.1 SE and that looks great as well! :yess:

Oh and Timber is big and heavy, and as stated previously its a bit of a balancing act to get him to stand but it works.

Fantastic pics, I like the way you modded him, nice job :hi5:

Pics as promised.

The box is not like the usual glossy type boxes we're used to. The feel of it is more like the Hot Toys Mark III inner box cardboard (not the hard outer box). It does have the magnets to close the flap. This package as a whole was heavy! Also, it did not come packed with the top and bottom foam innards. It was just the SE box within the shipping box and it was surrounded with bubblewrap.

Timber is quite heavy, and while he does have a lot of articulation points, the placement of them makes his poses very limited. Don't really like the visor portrait. Sorry, I had the purse backwards.

SnakeEyes3a.jpg

SnakeEyes4a.jpg

SnakeEyes5a.jpg

SnakeEyes6a.jpg

SnakeEyes7a.jpg

SnakeEyes8a.jpg

SnakeEyes9a.jpg

SnakeEyes10a.jpg

SnakeEyes11a.jpg

SnakeEyesBoth1.jpg

Looking good guys. So how much are people getting charged for shipping? I can see that the box is bigger than the standard box. I hope I don't get any problems with FedEx, I had no problem with UPS.

Wow Sideshow really screwed the pooch on this one. Literally and figuratively. :slap

Awesome shots, mrclean!!!!

Looks pretty solid, minus the goggle sculpt and sweater. Honestly, I can't see how some don't see the odd proportions of that sculpt :dunno

Everything else is bad ass. Timber even looks alright there. Just alright though, could have been much better I think.

Thanks for the shots, mrclean.

Looking good guys. So how much are people getting charged for shipping? I can see that the box is bigger than the standard box. I hope I don't get any problems with FedEx, I had no problem with UPS.

Shipping was expensive on this figure for me, I paid 20 bucks for shipping, it kinda hurts, hopefully it doesn't get any more expensive.

Shipping was expensive on this figure for me, I paid 20 bucks for shipping, it kinda hurts, hopefully it doesn't get any more expensive.

Same here bruddah! My SS Kratos statue shipping cost was cheaper than $20. Glad SS is giving free shipping on the Avengers and I used a $10 promo code on SE Ex.

I've always been charged $25 standard plus taxes. Been that way since my first order.

And all my order has to do is cross an imaginary political line.

Dave-Hester-YUUUP.jpg

Hey so does the Commando sculpt goggle band adjust? last 3 people have had the strap way too low.

Definitely needs knee pads...and the sweater on Joebad's version. Yeah, the head sculpt is not perfect but has a personality all itself.

I'd like to see a pic of him without the jacket...how does the undershirt look?

Back