Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My card was just charged $209.99. I guess the standard $10 flat rate shipping is only for certain items. I called CS and was pre charged $20 for shipping. I asked about the $10 flat rate shipping and was told only if it list that on the item.

I also just found out that reward points can't be used on items with free shipping. I was hoping to use it on HT Red Skull

Just so everyone is clear (since I don't want others to be confused as well)....the $10 Flat Rate shipping (for U.S.) does only apply to certain items (Agent Coulson and recent T-800 Battle Damaged being two examples). Items that do have Flat Rate ship specials will have that indicated on their actual sell pages.

And correct, in most cases you cannot combine discounts together ( Free U.S. shipping with rewards points, for example, would not be possible most of the time). There are occasions where double or even triple discounts can be applied to one product though. Product pages and the check-out progress will confirm which items have multiple discount options. :)

-SideshowAlex

Mines been bought n paid for. Just waiting on the fedex shipping notification. :impatient:

Edit: Well that was quick. Just received my shipping notice. :rotfl :yess:

Last edited:
Got a Fedex notification just now. Mine arrives tomorrow. Been out of town for work and I'm hoping I come home to a decent figure. *****ty work week better not end with a *****ty figure. lol

Will snap pics.

I am tickled to death that this figure is finally due at my front door tomorrow. I will get there late, but I will be there to see it and get a few pics up.

Looks like mine shipped. What's up with the switch from UPS to Fed Ex though? Not that I care, I'll actually get him Saturday now instead of having to wait for Monday if it was UPS.

I guess it was just OOM-9 that literally got stuck in port with the strike huh?

How long after these ship do MD and the other start parting them out typically. I'm finally ready to start bashing some figures and I need boots and knee pa... I need boots.

Looks like mine shipped. What's up with the switch from UPS to Fed Ex though? Not that I care, I'll actually get him Saturday now instead of having to wait for Monday if it was UPS.

I guess it was just OOM-9 that literally got stuck in port with the strike huh?

I'm not sure what's up with the FedEx switch. I thought it was a little strange when they shipped my HT Snake figure via FedEx when every item I've ever purchased from has shipped UPS until now. Maybe they worked out a better deal from FedEx than the one they had with UPS.

I'm not sure what's up with the FedEx switch. I thought it was a little strange when they shipped my HT Snake figure via FedEx when every item I've ever purchased from has shipped UPS until now. Maybe they worked out a better deal from FedEx than the one they had with UPS.

If that's the case it's a better deal for them, not us. I'm nearly paying double. :monkey1

Can't wait to see more pics!

And I sure as hell hope Sideshow isn't moving to FedEx exclusively, they f'n suck ass around here!

And the UPS hub is literally around the block from them. :lol They could load up their own truck and take it down the block and drop them off whenever they want, how could it be any more convenient for them? No clue where the nearest Fed EX hub is.

Fedex undercut UPS I can guarantee it. They have offered several companies in the past if you ship all your LTL freight with us we'll give you a huge discount on your parcel freight. Plus they are laying off thousands of employees so they are trying to make some money.

I used a 20 dollars in reward points to discount on snake eyes, damn shipping is getting ridiculous, mine still hasn't ship though, I been waiting forever, this will be my first snake eyes.

Arriving tomorrow via Fed Ex as well. Super Psyched, naysayers be damned! :yess:

Indeed! Naysayers be damned!

On the Fed-Ex topic, I have had Fed-Ex noted in my Sideshow account as my exclusive carrier for most of the time I have been a Sideshow customer. It sucks to hear that their service is bad in some places. But for me, the sevice has always been beyond repraoch. As I have mentioned before, my driver calls me to see if I want to meet up with him to get the figures earlier when I am not working out of town. And I can, very often, make a quick run at lunch to do so. Also, if I am not at the house, when signatures are not required, he will lock my packages in a car that I keep in my driveway (those are usually not Sideshow packages, though).

My shipping always falls somewhere between 10-17. For single figures between 13-17. The oddity is that for the BOGO Free my shipping was the lowest its been at only 11 bucks. Go figure. :dunno

Mines due to land in on Monday.

Could really go for some newer pics from the :FREAK:(s) who received theirs today.

Otherwise I'll just wait for teemu to post the HISStank link and tells us how slow we all are and how ashamed we should all be for not coming in first with a review :monkey1

Back