Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, just got my luggage settled back in the house. And was just chatting with Nam and he just gave me a lesson in hotel safety vulnerabilities with hotel door locks which has me paranoid now when I travel. lol

Lemme open this bad boy up and I'll snap some shots. Got other crap to open up (HT Iron Man Gantry & Crimson Guard EX); however, SE & Timber will get preferential treatment. :)

SnakeEyesPackage1.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, just got my luggage settled back in the house. And was just chatting with Nam and he just gave me a lesson in hotel safety vulnerabilities with hotel door locks which has me paranoid now when I travel. lol

Lemme open this bad boy up and I'll snap some shots. Got other crap to open up (HT Iron Man Gantry & Crimson Guard EX); however, SE & Timber will get preferential treatment. :)

SnakeEyesPackage1.jpg

Hot damn. Merry Christmas. :lol

Pics will have to do for now. Mine arrives Tuesday and I have to be in Pennsylvania for a few weeks starting Monday. I just hope my wife is home for the delivery.

(refreshing page for pics):impatient:

Got a shipping notice from fed ex, damn 20 bucks on shipping that kinda hurts, with my reward points discount I was able to keep the price under 200 dollars.

Sorry for the delay, it was a bit of work to put him together especially since I made a few mods. Put him on a TTA, used an ACI sweater I've been saving up, put Nick Fury hands on him, and put some real boots on him. On with the pictures:

CSE04.jpg

CSE01.jpg

CSE02.jpg

CSE03.jpg

I personally really like this figure. The actual body and sweater he comes with is fine, I just had a vision in mind when he first went up for preorder so I wanted to reach that. The goggled head does not look bad when you see him in hand. I've also put the visor head on my v.1 SE and that looks great as well! :yess:

Oh and Timber is big and heavy, and as stated previously its a bit of a balancing act to get him to stand but it works.

Last edited:
Back