Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

I never really believed they'd release Commando sweater Snake-Eyes... glad I was wrong!

i know, but this just looks weird the sweater... maybe it's too puffy or something..

The only thing bad about the sweater is that the elbow patches are wrong, should be alot higher. Maybe thats the reason it looks puffy.

Im thinking maybe the EX is the pack of explosives that the og figure came with.

Sounds like someone is miffed they overpaid for a corner of a house and undersized wolf. :lol

Not at all. Plus Waypoint Timber is better than "I'm happy Snake Eyes is finally home" Timber. This is like the animated series, trained pet dog Timber, not the Timber that could tear your throat out. But I've got room for both in my collection :)

Pretty nice, let's hope he stays below Zartan's MSRP. :pray:

I highly doubt that with Timber being inlcuded. I seriously doubt he will be under $200. Really. And that is why I predict a lot of complaining that Timber is included this time. :lecture

Ok this is the Snake Eyes I have been waiting for. Can not wait to order this one.

I stopped collecting this line and sold off a bunch of figures. KInda wish I didn't sell Firefly, but I still have Duke and Snake Eyes, will Purchase this as Snake Eyes was my fav growing up!

Not at all. Plus Waypoint Timber is better than "I'm happy Snake Eyes is finally home" Timber. This is like the animated series, trained pet dog Timber, not the Timber that could tear your throat out. But I've got room for both in my collection :)

I highly doubt that with Timber being inlcuded. I seriously doubt he will be under $200. Really. And that is why I predict a lot of complaining that Timber is included this time. :lecture

I guarantee this will get parted out so if it's too expensive you could just buy the head, goggles, and uzi then buy another brand's sweater, pants, and accessories and not pay $200.
:lecture

Kick in the balls to folks who bought that diorama for Timber, but still. . .more awesome than awesome. :yess: :yess: :yess:

Yeah. I'm feeling a little sore myself right now and I paid slightly less than retail for Waypoint 12.

Was gonna buy this version of Snake Eyes anyway, but it might have steered me away from the dio if I'd known this was coming.

Timber from Waypoint 12 looks scrawny and underfed. Doesn't Snake Eyes feed him?

Glad I sold the original and the rest of the line. But this looks good and he is the only joe I need!...Destro may be the only cobra as long they don't take too many liberties with updating his look.

THIS is the SE I wanted originally... Awesome.

The first one released was the 85 version (Minus the tights).:dunno
Yeah, but that figure was really lacking in a lot of ways. If you wanted the figure to really look good on the shelf, you needed to be a master futzer, or to do some pretty extensive modding IMO, including a body swap. I just tossed a sweater on him and called it a day, because I knew I wasn't gonna be happy with any attempt to get a reasonably card art- or toy-accurate 1985 Snake Eyes.

I'm not saying this figure should be a "2-in-1." I'm about 95% it won't be, and that's fine (Sideshow will probably revisit '85 Snakes later as a separate release if nothing else). But I don't think that figure was a definitive Snake Eyes that was so great that another attempt shouldn't be made for that design at some point.

Sideshow's been really pushing it with Zartan and Rock N Roll, IMO. I have a hard time imagining them trying to sell their 1/6 figures for $200 at this point, even if it does come with a little articulated dog. I also figure this will be in the $150-175 range. If it's more than that, then I'll complain with my wallet by buying a loose head and bashing one, or by just doing without altogether.

Still better than trying to snag their first attempt at snake eyes. Feel bad all those folks who just threw down $250+ for him. Saw one go on ebay a couple weeks back. More money than brains I guess.

I'm stoked for this release!

Anyone wanna buy my version one....:rotfl

:yess:

Glad I waited on picking up the first SE. Looking forward to checking out more pictures

I just hope I get a chance to order enough of this. :lol

Back