Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

I'm guessing figure body on this one will also blow the first one away ( duh).

I was thinking that this version is obviously bulkier than the first, and I thought it was due mostly the commando sweater coupled with a Pro 1.2 (the original was on the 1.1, no?). I have my V. 1 Snakes on a TTA, but part of me would like to port him back to some version of the Pro for some more poseability. Maybe Sideshow surprises us with a new Pro, a link between the 1.2 and the new bulkier they've been working on.

Great news!

But I'm awaiting all of the whining in this thread when we find out he's going to be over $200 because of Timber being included. You'll whine that we already got Timer with waypoint and didn't need the overpriced addition to Commando Snake Eyes, yadda, yadda, yadda.

But I'm pleased. Looks like the Goggles are a seperate piece so that means we should at least see some messed up face with Snake Eyes this time! :rock

But I'm pleased. Looks like the Goggles are a seperate piece so that means we should at least see some messed up face with Snake Eyes this time! :rock

Yeah, I noticed that the goggles looked seperate, too, and the messed up face would be an awesome EX.

Scarlett needs to be the next release.

I am still waiting on the promised early 2012 reveal of DESTRO

Not a Joe collector, but I think this looks pretty cool.

I picked up a Waypoint dio for about half price at a comic shop recently to use as a backdrop for a bash I'm putting together of R.J. MacReady from The Thing. (Gonna add more snow, a barrel, dynamite, etc. And yes, I know the Antarctic base wasn't made of brick, but I think it looks cool.:nana:)

Anyhow, I gave my Timber to my buddy who has the first Snake Eyes. He loved it, but I thought it looked a little small. Isn't he supposed to be a wolf? Seems like he ought to be bigger. I wonder if this new one will be a little bulkier.

Yo Joe He's Too Cool!:yess:

Great news!

But I'm awaiting all of the whining in this thread when we find out he's going to be over $200 because of Timber being included. You'll whine that we already got Timer with waypoint and didn't need the overpriced addition to Commando Snake Eyes, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Hopefully Timber won't cost an additional $65, I could easily see this being around $175 depending on how much gear is included.

oh yeah.....love me some snake...I'm not a big fan of the folding stock they are using though...would prefer the more straight folding stock like on most HK's....it does look like a lot of reused parts but I'm def game for another Snake Eyes...

I'm in for one of these! Since I do not have the first SE, and his price is way up there, I hope I can snag this exclusive.

Great news!

Sounds like someone is miffed they overpaid for a corner of a house and undersized wolf. :lol

Great news! I'll definitely buy a second head to replace the first release. I'm thinking the goggles come off and a magnetic visor snaps in it's place, I hope they get the scale of the visor right this time.

It's not 100% reuse, new head, goggles, new visor, new Timber sculpt, and the first SCC Fast Mag holders. Hopefully they don't go too overboard with accessories to keep the price down.
Very happy to finally see a new Joe release!

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock
030812snakeset01.jpg

I hope they fix the elbow patch. Its way too low.

I got to work on this project, painted the heads, gloves, boots, and weapons (except sword).

I wonder what a resin wolf will do to the price.
Looks awesome tho.

I didn't paint Timber, but I know he is posable this time.

Hope he is geared up heavily and has his trade mark Uzi as well.

It was among the parts I painted.

doesnt do it for me, the sweater looks so strange he doesnt even look like snake eyes with that thing on.

will wait for the full reveal before i make final decision, but like the statue better thus far.

doesnt do it for me, the sweater looks so strange he doesnt even look like snake eyes with that thing on.
will wait for the full reveal before i make final decision, but like the statue better thus far.

The original figure had a sweater on.:dunno

Last edited:
Back