Sideshow Ralph McQuarrie Stormtrooper Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder when the first one is going to go up for PO? When they sent out that email, I thought for sure it would be right around the corner, but have heard nothing. Originally I had no interest in these, but now I am kind of intrigued after having read Dark Horse Lucas draft of Star Wars and seeing some of the artwork played out. Plus they should scale well with my Mythos pieces.

Stormtrooper Statue will be going up for Pre-Order next Thursday.

-SideshowAlex

Stormtrooper Statue will be going up for Pre-Order next Thursday.

-SideshowAlex

Between old friends... What's the price range gonna be on this line?

You could PM me Alex.

I've altered my savings goal back to an MX-5, but could be swayed at the right price point...

expect sticker shock. With regular PF's now costing about $500 after shipping, expect this to be around $400 shipped.

For me, Darth, Stormie and Boba are a must have. I love the way they look together in the concept art and I think the stormtrooper turned out great. I'm in whether they are $250 or $450 :lol Bring them on! :rock

For me, Darth, Stormie and Boba are a must have. I love the way they look together in the concept art and I think the stormtrooper turned out great. I'm in whether they are $250 or $450 :lol Bring them on! :rock

I agree that they look great and will look even better grouped together (although a snowtrooper wouldn't hurt). They better not be $450 as they are smaller in scale than the PF line. I get the base is bigger, but I'm guessing in the $375 range.

I agree that they look great and will look even better grouped together (although a snowtrooper wouldn't hurt). They better not be $450 as they are smaller in scale than the PF line. I get the base is bigger, but I'm guessing in the $375 range.

Snowtrooper would be great too! In reality, these should be $300 but they won't be...there is nothing there to justify a higher price but you know SS. I think you're right though, 350 is the lowest I think they'll go but 375 seems more likely.

Between old friends... What's the price range gonna be on this line?

You could PM me Alex.

I've altered my savings goal back to an MX-5, but could be swayed at the right price point...

I don't know final pricing on the Stormtrooper yet but it will be revealed on Tuesday. I believe pricing on this line will vary character to character depending on what is included, what will be involved to produce the piece and so on.

-SideshowAlex

This one's just not calling to me. & I completely agree about the pricing of these (hell, everything Star Wars!) lately.
I'm hoping better for the Vader.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Okay Alex...

The price was supposed to be announced today, but I have not been able to find it. Can you divulge that information now?

For the record, I went to the SS site, but the Stormtrooper link on the Ralph McQuarrie page went to the regular PF… :(

Yeah, still looking for pricing info as well. Somewhere the Godzilla pricing was noted (haven't found that either) but thought for sure somebody else would have discovered it by now.

Looks like some of the taller bases on some statues might be like garbage dumping grounds for SSC. Hopefully it is not the case here...

Sideshow_statues_with_debirs_in_bases.jpg

Yeah, still looking for pricing info as well. Somewhere the Godzilla pricing was noted (haven't found that either) but thought for sure somebody else would have discovered it by now.

The Godzilla page from the link on the Blog page has his price listed but nothing for the Stormtrooper and as furystorm pointed out, the link on the Stromtrooper's page takes it to the PF...glitchy :)

Back