1/6 Ralph McQuarrie Series Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freakazoid!

Super Freak
Reaction score
I came across this figure doing a random Darth Vader image search.

McQuarrie-Darth-Vader-Figure.jpg

Going by the date I might have even seen it on display at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim in 2015 but forgot about its existance.
It's a shame this figure was never released. Surely a line of Ralph McQuarrie concept figures (Stormtrooper, C-3PO, R2-D2, white-armored Boba Fett with poncho) would have sold rather well?

EDIT: Nevermind, I came across this thread from back in the day.

Makes me wonder if another company (besides that awesome line Hasbro did back in 2004-2007) might eventually give a concept line a go.

Last edited:
Yeah if they make a Mythos version it'll probably just be a more weathered and torn up version of their previous Vader figure. And he'll have a collection of Jedi lightsabers hanging off his belt, just because. :D

I bought the statues back when they were released. Go great with the big Mcquarrie double book and the Kotobukiya Luke vs. Vader.

I would love a concept vader. I would not even mind paying $300 for it. Of course you also need the starkiller concept after that.

Back