Sideshow Ralph McQuarrie Boba Fett Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe if we keep begging them they'll keep the line going :lol
I would love to see this line continue because it's such a unique line and McQuarrie's concepts started it all.
Please Sideshow :pray:

Maybe if we keep begging them they'll keep the line going :lol
I would love to see this line continue because it's such a unique line and McQuarrie's concepts started it all.
Please Sideshow :pray:

I'm not even going to ask at these prices, especially at these prices with this low level of detail :|

These are pretty great all around, I haven't heard many complaints. The only issue is the high price, and that seems to be showing given how few members have ordered these otherwise lovely statues. Either the price it will end the line at three pieces, or if we're very lucky, it will force a change in pricing for future pieces. But I won't hold my breath of course, this is quickly becoming a rich persons hobby.

Money talks, but I'm afraid this is gonna be three and done... :(

Unfortunately, McQuarrie's work doesn't carry the cachet among Star Wars fans that it probably ought to and concept art is definitely a niche interest already, so I wouldn't be surprised if the line ends with Vader. Difficult to see, though. Always in motion is the future.

As much as I don't want to, I'm forced to agree.

Awww, so much negativity! :lol
If we are only to get 3, so be it.
It would be nice to see others, but these 3 will look great together regardless

It's not negativity - it's reality. SS has been known to start lines and then move on to something else before it's complete. I want this line to be super-successful, but I just don't see it happening. McQ concept art is definitely a niche market, as was pointed out earlier. And with an ES of 750 for the stormie and the Ex still being available - things are not looking up for this line.

I'm with you though, I will proudly display all three and I believe they will look great.

If anyone has the January promo code, would you kindly let me know? I'd like to order this guy with some kind of discount to help relieve some of the shipping/tax costs - woooo!!

Ditto kiddo. I'm at WonderCon, and while SS does have a small booth, with a few new items to show, I'm a bit disappointed that these RMQ are not on display.

It just hit me that we're creeping up on the release date for Fett. I'm sure it might get pushed to December, but that's coming up quick. :yess:

I'm just waiting on all the RPs to accumulate after the first two, then I'll order Vader.

He'll be my last Sideshow piece, so long as this line ends at three.

I'm just waiting on all the RPs to accumulate after the first two, then I'll order Vader.

He'll be my last Sideshow piece, so long as this line ends at three.

Sadly, I think it will. I was really holding out hope for a Snowtrooper, but these three will display nicely.

Back