Sideshow Ralph McQuarrie Boba Fett Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking I will also jump into this line. Will apply $50 RP to each of the three in this line to make them a little bit more palatable.
Why not just put the $150 in RP to one of them so that you can collect a few more RP from purchasing the other two?

Statue is nice, just like the Trooper. Price is insane, just like the Trooper.
Boba has some nice sculpted details, paint job is, again, very simple like for the Trooper, no way on Earth this should be so close to the PF price. Now waiting for dat 450$ Vader and the circle will be complete. Guess this line is dead on arrival.

The paint job does look simple but it seems to faithfully represent the concept art especialy with the subtle shading and highlights.

Yeah...With that price, I'm staying away.
Not that I can't afford it. It's just that it's about $150 overpriced.

I've got the HT 1/4 Boba and the SSC Boba PF still being charged. Will probably order this guy after tax season

I have the PF on order, I really like this one, and I like the Storm trooper even more, but it isn't an easy purchase at these prices. I'll wait it out...

Hope Vader isn't the last. I know they wouldn't sell, but I'd take a Threepio and Artoo duo, Starkiller, and others! :pray:

Hope Vader isn't the last. I know they wouldn't sell, but I'd take a Threepio and Artoo duo, Starkiller, and others! :pray:

Vader is last I believe as there is only the three so far. Igo mentioned over on SF recently that he'd like to do Starkiller, but it depends how these sell ultimately.

Let's hope they are selling better in general than they appear to be on the forum. Everybody is full of praise, but the price seems to have exceeded the limit for many.

I agree that it probably won't continue, but I would love it if the released a Snowtrooper. I think that would fit perfectly with the other three.

Back