Sideshow Ralph McQuarrie Boba Fett Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was really hoping they would sharpen and redefine some of the angles and contours on the helmet to more closely match McQuarrie's sketches before finalizing the thing. Ninety-nine percent sure I'm gonna be waiting for in-hand pics of this guy (kinda doubt they'll make any refinements between now and production) before ordering.

Was really hoping they would sharpen and redefine some of the angles and contours on the helmet to more closely match McQuarrie's sketches before finalizing the thing. Ninety-nine percent sure I'm gonna be waiting for in-hand pics of this guy (kinda doubt they'll make any refinements between now and production) before ordering.

They may not change this helmet but I'm wondering if they'll do an exclusive switch out helmet like they did with the Stormie

With the McQ Stormie scheduled for Sep to Nov of '16, is it possible that Fett has a release date in 2017? If so, and at the rate SS pushes items back, they need to address their release schedule problems.

With the McQ Stormie scheduled for Sep to Nov of '16, is it possible that Fett has a release date in 2017? If so, and at the rate SS pushes items back, they need to address their release schedule problems.

Sadly, this has become all too common in this industry.

Then you have Todd McFarlane who officially put up for order today a fantastic looking Medieval Spawn resin statue and its supposed to be out next month. I give McFarlane a lot of crap but at least they are good with quick order / release times.

One way or the other, I'm getting this one. Just not going to be happy having to wait longer than a year for it to arrive. At least I have time to give him a proper setup when he does arrive.

You know it's funny, I have no room for a setup yet so my stuff basically just comes in and gets put into storage but it doesn't make the delays any easier. I would think it's 10x worse for those who have room and a place to display the statue and who wait forever for it. Hope this doesn't get a huge delay

I'm hoping for 1/6 aswell. Like the look but no place for statues!

I have a feeling they will base some of the 1/6 idea on how well these statues do. It looks like Vader is coming, but I'm willing to bet they gear additions to the 1/6 on how people accept the other McQ statues.

I have a feeling they will base some of the 1/6 idea on how well these statues do. It looks like Vader is coming, but I'm willing to bet they gear additions to the 1/6 on how people accept the other McQ statues.

I'm sure they will. And if the 1/6 Vader doesn't sell we will never see Boba or the stormtrooper.

Then you have Todd McFarlane who officially put up for order today a fantastic looking Medieval Spawn resin statue and its supposed to be out next month. I give McFarlane a lot of crap but at least they are good with quick order / release times.

Yea and he'll have 50% off sales when statues aren't selling. Last year the Assassins Creed Black Flag Edward Kenway was $130 shipped.

Back