Sideshow please do not "sex up" Slave Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now you wonder why i have always had a crush on carrie fischer.i want to be like salacious and check out what's under that skirt.han solo was lucky man..

If you were gonna rez a thread on Slave Leia you could have at least found the one that has that amazing custom Slave Leia on the custom body. That thing was a work of art.

Publicity_HiRez.jpg

This probably applies to when creating the assumed Premium Format figure as I'm sure the 1/6 will by nature be more neutral. I'm sure there are many that will want the figure to be as "sexy" as possible but please keep in mind that even among hardcore collectors there are those of us with wives and kids who don't want figures designed solely for, well, you know the type. ;)

Koto's Leia with her "come hither" pose is just an embarrassment to what Leia represented in the films. That was a sculpt better suited to those Dead or Alive video game characters than Star Wars.

Most people just automatically find the character and outfit sexy without anything "extra" added to figurine likenesses.

Hasbro oversexed the Unleashed Padme, and it appears that Koto is taking the same approach with Leia.

I hope Sideshow keeps it classy.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.

you know i might be a pervert. BUt it does not matter to me there is love in my life. no it's not barbie dolls or flatable blow up dolls. i leave that to pitu(just kidding)...:lol.
But when this movie came out. she was hot in that out fit and anyone who tries to save oh but ,whatever. she is hot ,just hot....

Not sure how good this would be in PF... but its how I think I woud pose her if she ever arrives in 1/6th scale.

leiajab.jpg

Back