Slave Leia 1/6th (Cauc T-Type)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Husker75

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, I got my Caucasian True-Type yesterday, and immediately went to work on stripping my hasbro 1/6th Leia (not that i don't strip her all the time..) But amazingly, the armor fits pretty well. These are the results. All I'd want is a decent head sculpt, and this would be PERFECT for me. More than suitable for my needs. Lemme know what you think!

The bikini bottom was four different parts on the hasbro, and i removed them all with a little tugging. The front and back had plugs into her naughty bits, so i trimmed those and the excess from the molds to allow for a closer fit. Still, they are chunky. The pictures of her standing with the front on have her arm in an odd position to hold it up. I'm gonna see what I can do about lacing some thread or maybe using some glue to secure the four pieces together so I can get them all on her.

The bra fits great though, absolutely 10x better than I expected. I was worried she'd be too busty for it, but to me, perfect. The arm band is a little loose, but i can warp that with some heat to be just fine. The wrist armor on the right side is perfect, and hides her joint very well too if you go that route!

Eventually, I'll probably switch the fabric for something more accurate, but this was just a test to see how close I could get. The boots are also just stuck onto her empty foot pegs. The hasbros feet were WAY too tiny in the boots for a true-type to fit. But not horrible, despite the loss of height there. I'm keeping the hair adornments as well on the hasbro so that if a sculpt somehow gets made of a great slave leia, i could use them, or toss them. But the hasbro head is just a no go. It's horrid.

I'm gonna try to dig out my boush leia in a few hours and see how HUGE the head is on the body. I know it is big, but how bad will it look? Not sure. Maybe with some proper sanding of the sideburns and some resculpting of the hair, that could work?

Just thought i'd share some pics with you guys! I have TONS more.. but a lot of them were in various stages of undress, and I don't know how the mods feel about figure nudity, so I thought i'd not press my luck. If they say it is ok though, I could post them. She's got quite a rack! The soft torso has a lot of ups and a few downs. Overall, I like it though!

~mike

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

EDIT: SORRY GUYS! meant to post this in the mods/customs thread. Whoops! Move it if you get a chance for me! sorry!

Looks good so far. For the head you could always take the plunge and pick up the Koto slave leia. And then if you've got any skill with a dremmel you might even be able to take off the bracelets and "pelvis piece," or whatever that's called. Way less bulky. Think I might try that myself.

isn't the koto a little too small though? I don't have one, but I always heard it was too small to be in scale with the rest of the stuff?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info! I like the pic in that thread with the cloth skirt and removed base on the GG one. Maybe i could try that.

But overall, I just want one that is poseable to an extent. I'd like to have two versions, one static, like that GG one.. and one poseable for any changes I decide to make.

that looks really good. the armor or whatever it is fits quite nicely. i'd try out the boushh head and see how that looks.

that looks really good. the armor or whatever it is fits quite nicely. could you just use one of the sideshow sculpts? or those have a different hairstyle?

I'm gonna see if I can work the sideshow boush leia sculpt.. but i gotta find it in one of the closets first.. haha

That new body works great with the Hasbro outfit :rock

Doesn't it? I mean, i know we all hate joints on this thing, but these look better than some. The only joint that is just repulsive is the knee articulation. To me, it is just atrocious. But that can be covered with the cloth if need be. Either way, the armor worked out pretty good. It's a bit chunky, but easily trimmed with some gentle snips!

Someone's got a shot of the Koto one next to the SS Jaba setup on here but I can't find it, even though I was just looking at it. It's not right on but it's close. The GG one blows it away and is probably more in scale, but it's also pricey.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...1731686&highlight=kotobukiya+leia#post1731686

Or I guess there's this bust which they have down as coming soon:

https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/catalog/product/detail/559

Just checked that last link. I think you are right about that bust that is coming soon. It is 1/6th, so probably a closer fit. And maybe there will be a way for me to break the head off, and drill it out or something. Hell.. maybe I could even get the torso skin that goes up the neck to stretch over the neck if it is small enough. Idunno!

I'm gonna guess the Leia Boush sculpt will be too big... both of her figures from Sideshow have been painfully melon-sized. Good looking sculpts, but giant.

I know, that's what i'm thinking too... I think the boushh sculpt is fantastic, too. Just a bit.. inflated. :)

hmm. not bad. I'm not completely sold on the legs or arms, they look a "hard". the stomach looks great though. I'm digging the look of the Triad Alpha figure.

GITT-FEMFIG19.jpeg

Only thing about the GG busts is I think they tend to run a little large. FYI. Tried using the Jango one and ran into some issues. Will be curious to see some pics with the SS Leia as Boush head.

hmm. not bad. I'm not completely sold on the legs or arms, they look a "hard". the stomach looks great though. I'm digging the look of the Triad Alpha figure.

GITT-FEMFIG19.jpeg

Yeah, I kind of liked the possibility of that body. Will be curious to see how it looks on some customs when it comes out.

I was waiting for the Eva body to come out.. but it was pretty much sold out before i could even pre-order it. Anyone get that thing yet? It had like 3 chests to it, and looked pretty spiffy.

I'm still waiting to see someone bash the fem TT with ANH Leia... Anyone see any pics of that yet?

BTW, Slave Leia is looking good, Husker... I'm surprised as to how nice the Hasbro gear looks.

Huuuuummmmm nice... ow that sounds very wrong.....

but, hhhuuuuummmmm nice :)

Thanks everyone!

And Dorgmal, trust me, you have no idea.
When I was snapping pics.. i have like 50 more that I thought were just too racy to put on the boards. I was so intrigued with the new body, and the poses, and the.. assets.. lol, that I had to take tons of pics. Some of them look VERY realistic, depending on the lighting. I loaded them on my computer and I had to blush because they were all so..

hhhhuuuuuuuummmmmmm

nice ;) :horror:monkey5

Thanks everyone!

And Dorgmal, trust me, you have no idea.
When I was snapping pics.. i have like 50 more that I thought were just too racy to put on the boards. I was so intrigued with the new body, and the poses, and the.. assets.. lol, that I had to take tons of pics. Some of them look VERY realistic, depending on the lighting. I loaded them on my computer and I had to blush because they were all so..

hhhhuuuuuuuummmmmmm

nice ;) :horror:monkey5

send ALL your pics to me, and I will photoshop out all the joints and make her look perfectly real... :naughty

you know you're a nerd when you get your jollies off of slave leia...

:love :rolleyes:

:lol

Back