Sideshow please do not "sex up" Slave Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the few shots in the movie where she was just standing there.

Carrie Fisher certainly was attractive.

JustinLuck said:
Yes, ESB Hoth Leia would be my favorite.

Exactly! But I'd rather have ESB Hoth Leia as a 12" figure. I think the Slave Leia is pretty much predestined to be a PF. It would do credit to Carrie Fisher. A 12" Slave Leia, with al the joints showing would not IMO...

A little off-topic, but still about Leia: anybody having second thoughts about the PF ANH Leia? When it first came out, I was fascinated by the iconic flair, like: "that's Leia!". And even though I find the pose very sexy and seductive, it's mainly just a looooong white dress, holding a big bad blaster...

Hmmm... you know Justin, I might change my mind after all. Perhaps an ESB Leia PF wouldn't be a bad idea...

Shaihulud said:
The sexier ,the better.

Yeah, Leia is smoking hot in that getup and as long as they don't go for some Hustler pose... it'll be sexy and cool. I know I'll get one no matter what!

Even when I was a kid seeing the movie.... I knew there was something about that getup that made her more appealing... :D

Khev said:
I don't know, but that certainly isn't what this thread is about. You might want to reread my original post.
i disagree,slave leia is sexy.she looked sexy so there for
sideshow should make her sexy!!!!
my god man,are you blind.there was no poss with that
body and outfit leia wasnt hot,hot,hot:monkey5

Its staying on track for the most part, you can always tie sexy with class its been done over and over again with some of Sideshow's stuff, wait until we see Lady Sham

Azog said:
Its staying on track for the most part, you can always tie sexy with class its been done over and over again with some of Sideshow's stuff, wait until we see Lady Sham

Jeremy, I think you and I may be the only ones looking forward to Lady Sham! :chew

I think, when people think about Slave Leia, they think about a sexed up Carrie Fisher. At least that's what comes to my mind. As much as this might not be suitable for a family oriented home, an avid SW would expect a super sexy Slave Leia from SS.

I s'pose I'm asking for it here, but do you suppose that Han ever asked Leia to put on the slave costume "for fun"? She was still wearing it when they got back to the Falcon, after all. Imagine the possibilities...PS

Anyone else disturbed that the "sex up" Leia thread has exactly the same number of posts as the "sex up" Jabba thread?

:chew :emperor

Darklord Dave said:
Anyone else disturbed that the "sex up" Leia thread has exactly the same number of posts as the "sex up" Jabba thread?

I think it goes without saying that most of us are disturbed. Period.

wax murderer said:
I s'pose I'm asking for it here, but do you suppose that Han ever asked Leia to put on the slave costume "for fun"?

Hells yeah!!

Back