Sideshow please do not "sex up" Slave Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe Slave Leia is pretty "sexed up" to begin with. I mean come on. Gold bikini: sexy. Chains, make-up, that hair: sexy. Playing submissive to Jabba: sexy. Did you mean, "please 'sex down' Slave Leia"?

If a company that excells at severed heads and hand stumps shies up on the sex issue, well that would smack of censorship and that's just unAmerican and plain old wrong. Just because these things are made in China doesn't mean we have to live in a world where we have to watch what we display, play with, collect.

Last edited:
Good point GDB. What is wrong with looking sexy? :confused:

The reason I didn't like the attakus piece wasn't the pose, but the face just didn't look good to me.

TheObsoleteMan said:
I think something like this would be pretty cool...

leiabikini.jpg

Hubba hubba hubba!!! THAT gets my vote!

Oh baby, come to Jabba...

Shaihulud said:
The sexier ,the better.

Agreed. I have the current Leia on order, but I absolutely
would love to have the Jabba Slave Leia in a 1/4 scale PF.

The standing pose shown repeatedly above would be great IMHO.

JS :monkey5

SolidLiquidFox said:
If the GG maquette proves anything is that you can make a sexy standing up sculpt.
i agree,gg's leia is simply awesome.i like gg to do a slave
leia maquette with those same fab curves.:monkey5

ok guys calm down now. im sure whatever sideshow opts to do for this will be incredible. as far as sexiness goes i will be happy with just the bikini and chains.

hairlesswookiee said:
ok guys calm down now. im sure whatever sideshow opts to do for this will be incredible. as far as sexiness goes i will be happy with just the bikini and chains.
bikini leia in chains.:monkey5 :chew :rotfl

Shaihulud said:
The sexier ,the better.

I agree like gdb how can she not be sexy? Maybe the exclusive could come with a towel wraped around her or with a shirt on.:emperor

Princess_Leia_Jabba_Slave.jpg

Just to a regular pose, or a movie scene pose. She doesn't need to spread eagle on the floor or anything. As long as they keep up the great work that they've done with the other PF's, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Ahh so no Jenna Jameson poses? I hear you talking, you want her sexy but not over sexy:maul

That picture with her standing is actually quite nice, I doubt that sideshow would do something messed up with the figure.

You know, the lego stuff is kinda strange--slave leia, detailed as a childs toy?

And isn't it odd how the best-selling line of Lego is entirely based on violence?

I'm pretty sure SS will not have her pose like that of Koto because I don't think SS is all about that. I can't recall seeing any of their figures being "sex up". If they do, it will be the first. :chew

student_toe5 said:
I'm pretty sure SS will not have her pose like that of Koto because I don't think SS is all about that. I can't recall seeing any of their figures being "sex up". If they do, it will be the first. :chew

Have you seen the PF Buffy?:google

Back