Sideshow NOSFERATU statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My memory fails me. Ws this Frankie the final entry in the pfs or was it Creature? Either way shortly after the lackluster sales of Creature and the crappy re-visiting of Frankie the line died horribly.:monkey2

The Creature PF was the last one. I liked the way the clothes were weathered on the Frank from Bride PF, but that overall pose was absolutely terrible....and that right arm and weak knees....my gosh....

Memory may be failing me, but I seem to recall how quiet Freaks were about it. If any other company would've released a Frank with a pose that sorry, most people on here would have completely annihilated it for months on end. Maybe the silence was the embarrassment felt. As a true blue Universal fan and collector, that PF is blasphemous. I have no idea how that pose made it past pre-production. Sometimes denial can be contagious.

The Creature PF was the last one. I liked the way the clothes were weathered on the Frank from Bride PF, but that overall pose was absolutely terrible....and that right arm and weak knees....my gosh....

Memory may be failing me, but I seem to recall how quiet Freaks were about it. If any other company would've released a Frank with a pose that sorry, most people on here would have completely annihilated it for months on end. Maybe the silence was the embarrassment felt. As a true blue Universal fan and collector, that PF is blasphemous. I have no idea how that pose made it past pre-production. Sometimes denial can be contagious.

Yup. and I am a true blue Universal fan---and I didnt even think about ordering it. Its the only Universal Monster pf I dont have.:lol

Yup. and I am a true blue Universal fan---and I didnt even think about ordering it. Its the only Universal Monster pf I dont have.:lol

Same here. That pose had me truly scratching my head - I couldn't believe it initially. It looked like he just jumped out of a really cold shower and was freezing to death. "Throw me a robe, dammit!"

i got the EX for this and am waiting in anticipation. i wonder with such a low ES if this will go up in price?

i got the EX for this and am waiting in anticipation. i wonder with such a low ES if this will go up in price?

While I don't collect for monetary value, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the secondary market's price hike when the Ex start's shipping.

While I don't collect for monetary value, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the secondary market's price hike when the Ex start's shipping.

yeah, i havent sold any of my figs since i've started this expensive hobby but its nice to know in the back of your mind that you can "cha ching" it if need be. ususally though, all my pieces r grails to me.

Wow...it's so quiet around here about this statue that I can hear ol' Nosferatu's servant rats chewing away on their dinner. Who else besides me has one on the way?

Wow...it's so quiet around here about this statue that I can hear ol' Nosferatu's servant rats chewing away on their dinner. Who else besides me has one on the way?

Did you take the early shipping option sideshow gave us - I never had funds at the time but please do share pics once he arrives.

I have to wait til the 20th to finish my last payment ,im lookin forward to this :wink1: even though i nearly cancelled him twice :lol

Seriously. Once they lost the Universal Monsters license, and I learned there would be no other characters to come in the "line", I cancelled the order.

I also had to choose between getting this for myself, or getting the Jason pf for Seth. Funds are tight right now. Seth won.:peace

Yup. Unless one has a Nosferatu collection, it's just not worth biting on yet another line they have no intentions of completing. :huh

No Mummy in the dios should've been a cardinal sin. Same with the lack of a Wolfman bust. :monkey4

Back