Sideshow NOSFERATU statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awright, I'll do it then...

Here's the exclusive (105/200)

360_01.jpg

360_02.jpg

hand are made of a softer material, but have a magnet at the wrists. Heads also have magnets at the end of the necks.

Loose_01.jpg

You can even use him to make an invisible man statue

Loose_02.jpg

personally I like the statue and it will look good next to the bust and the pf. (can't show pics of this since those two are in boxes since I am making a new showroom at the moment)

how ever I do think that the skin tone is a little too yellow (especially for a vampire and I will at some point give his skin a pale wash. will definately also give the eyes a bit of clear varnish

current skin colour

Comparisons_01.jpg

paler skin

Comparisons_02.jpg

Something looks a little off to me, seems a bit cartoonish. I prefer the regular SS figure I already have.

Last edited:
Good number. Still a cool piece, only too much color in the skin like everyone is noting. Neat start to an already defunct line.

Got mine earlier this week. This is a frickin' amazing piece. The paint is frackin' great, way better than anything you'll see in any comic book statue. Sideshow really pulled out all the stops with this piece, it's a damn shame the "line" ended with this one piece since the paint job is better than any of the uni-monster dioramas that came before it.

I can talk up the sculpt and the paint 'til the cows come home, but one thing I want to point out to you is the shadow. No, that's not a metaphor for anything, I mean, literally, the shadow. Of all the pieces I own, this is the only one where my eyes consistently move to the shadow. I understand if you think that's stupid, but I present to you Exhibit A:

208428bc38ce11e1a876123.jpg

This isn't a good piece, it's a great one.

I can talk up the sculpt and the paint 'til the cows come home, but one thing I want to point out to you is the shadow. No, that's not a metaphor for anything, I mean, literally, the shadow. Of all the pieces I own, this is the only one where my eyes consistently move to the shadow. I understand if you think that's stupid, but I present to you Exhibit A:

208428bc38ce11e1a876123.jpg

This isn't a good piece, it's a great one.

$234.99 for a Shadow maker! :yess: :lol

Back