Sideshow NOSFERATU statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ewwwww....this instead of Jason PF... Sideshow collectibles= Disconnected with their fans.

I bet it will look pretty good together with the bust and the old PF. I think it's nice that sideshow give the people that didn't get the original a chance for a new version.

Also, it seems that it is 1:4 scale, maybe this will be a revival of the classic monsters in 1:4?

i think more 1/5 scale given height of base

also think the line will give them the chance to do more characters as production cost must be lower

Excl. ordered. I was never a fan of the bushy eyebrows and leg brace :yuck of the PF....looked like a giant doll me. :dunno This looks to be 1/5 scale ....18" tall with 3" of that being the base making Nosferatu about 15" tall = 1/5 scale.

Hmm my first thought was I like my original PF better, so I may just skip on this one. Though I love Nosferatu, for this kind of money I may just stick with the one I already have and love the head sculpt on the older one much more.

Last edited:
It looks good, love the texture done on the coat and nice detail on the face.
But I agree, PF is the one to own.
Too expensive for me, I'll have to stick with the 1:6 figure.

Weird that I saw the movie for the first time last week and this was announced.

The howls of dissapointment from the Jason-fans makes this even better...

Nah, just kidding. At least you know Jason will show up soon. I was preparing my self for not seing any classic horror this year, so this Nosferatu statue was a nice surprise.

But seriously, sideshow should have premiered less of other companies products (am I the only one puzzled by that NKD Squadts JACK vinyl figure?) and more of their own creations, incl. the Jason PF (even I thought it would show up when you look at the way they teased it before spooktacular).

It looks like a Neca action figure...just more overpriced

300060_press03-001.jpg

He looks like my grandpa on a bad day.

I think even the 12" figs have a better capture for his face.

To all you hardcore monster freaks, if you want to see more classic monsters, ORDER THIS BADBOY!

It has been a whole year since we've seen ANY classic monster. We've gotta put our money where our mouth is with this one and support the line.

Back