Sideshow NOSFERATU statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how this is slightly exaggerated. I'll have to track one down at some point. I love my classic monsters.

My first sideshow piece! Love it! Exceptional, pictures do not do it justice, as they make the flesh look a bit waxy, which it is not in person.

I dont think you can go wrong getting the Reg or EX. The Reg goes for a pretty decent price on the bay, the hat head IMO doesnt do enough to change the look. I like that portrait, dont get me wrong, just dont think it adds enough value vs the Reg if your looking for a deal.

anyone like the gothsicles?

Should see them live because nothing says goth like playing a violin with the Nintendo power glove

a0812045588_10.jpg

My first sideshow piece! Love it! Exceptional, pictures do not do it justice, as they make the flesh look a bit waxy, which it is not in person.

I dont think you can go wrong getting the Reg or EX. The Reg goes for a pretty decent price on the bay, the hat head IMO doesnt do enough to change the look. I like that portrait, dont get me wrong, just dont think it adds enough value vs the Reg if your looking for a deal.

Yeah, I want to get the statue and the PF. Both look cool.

Back