Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE

Ok all...newsletter should be displaying for y'all now *crosses fingers*.

Please log out of your account, do a force refresh (want to make sure your cache doesn't cause an issue), then log back into your Sideshow Account, and this week's newsletter should display for you.

If you do all these steps and still find that you cannot view the newsletter online within the next 24 hours, please send me a PM through here with your email address and we can look further into the issue.

Thanks again, all! Many apologies for the hiccups that have been happening.

-SideshowAlex

UPDATE

Ok all...newsletter should be displaying for y'all now *crosses fingers*.

Please log out of your account, do a force refresh (want to make sure your cache doesn't cause an issue), then log back into your Sideshow Account, and this week's newsletter should display for you.

If you do all these steps and still find that you cannot view the newsletter online within the next 24 hours, please send me a PM through here with your email address and we can look further into the issue.

Thanks again, all! Many apologies for the hiccups that have been happening.

-SideshowAlex
Yup done all that & still nothing.

Can we vote to have you guys switch it back to the old way!

So if this Batman on it, you all would miss out?

Lucky you! There is nothing important!

Picture1.jpg

This is what I get when I try to do a manually type my password because the autoload (refresh does nothing)! It still shows 10/13/11

Sorry! There was a problem.

Your either do not have a registered account under the username '[email protected]' (not my actual email), or your account has been disabled. If you feel you are reaching this message in error, please contact our customer service department M-F 8:30am - 5:30pm PT at 1-800-474-3746, or use our customer service request form.

This is what I get when I try to do a manually type my password because the autoload (refresh does nothing)! It still shows 10/13/11

Sorry! There was a problem.

Your either do not have a registered account under the username '[email protected]' (not my actual email), or your account has been disabled. If you feel you are reaching this message in error, please contact our customer service department M-F 8:30am - 5:30pm PT at 1-800-474-3746, or use our customer service request form.

And you are logging in with your Sideshow Collectibles Customer Account information, correct?

Back