Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^

Pfft....fail attempt #2.

I'm outta here....

131012544220.gif

I've had access to the newsletter since I've been buying from SSC many years ago!
Now I go to log in and I get this message...

Your either do not have a registered account under the username 'xxxx', or your account has been disabled. If you feel you are reaching this message in error, please contact our customer service department M-F 8:30am - 5:30pm PT at 1-800-474-3746, or use our customer service request form.

I've never disabled my account.
Anyone else having this problem?

Yes I get the same error. :(

Nick

Nick, did you get this yet?

Dear Collector,

We are excited to inform you of an upcoming enhancement to your Sideshow Collectibles experience!

In the next few days, we will be upgrading our newsletter services to a more efficient service.

What does this mean for you? Well, quite a bit!

•Deliverbility. Without getting into the technical enhancements, our newsletter will have a significantly better chance of making it into your mailbox quicker!
•Online Editions. You will no longer have to maintain a separate email account to view the online edition of our newsletter. You will be able to simply log into your SideshowCollectibles.com user account and your current newsletter(s) will appear right there!
•Manage your Preferences. Update your interests and subscription status directly in your SideshowCollectibles.com user account!
•Optimized Offerings. Take advantage of our new general interest groups to make managing your collectible news even easier!
•Share with Friends. You can send your copy of the newsletter to friends using the 'forward to a friend' feature.

These changes will start rolling out to all collector's over the next few days. We hope that you enjoy the updates and upgrades and we look forward to your feedback!

Sincerely,
Sideshow Collectibles Web Team

Hi All!

Are you logging in to read your newsletter with your customer account info or your newsletter access info? Try logging in to read thew newsletter with your customer account info and see if you can get through. If not, log-in to your customer account and you should be able to see a newsletter info box on the right hand side of your customer account homepage.

Hope that helps.

-SideshowAlex

Hi All!

Are you logging in to read your newsletter with your customer account info or your newsletter access info? Try logging in to read thew newsletter with your customer account info and see if you can get through. If not, log-in to your customer account and you should be able to see a newsletter info box on the right hand side of your customer account homepage.

Hope that helps.

-SideshowAlex

Alex,

All we got this week was a letter about the preference changes?

Alex,

All we got this week was a letter about the preference changes?

I should post this here as well (apologies I didn't earlier)...

UPDATE!

Unfortunately until you receive the newsletter in your inbox, you will not be able to view it online (though there is one report of an individual who has received it in their email and still cannot view it online, so we're looking into that as well). This should only be the case for this week *crosses fingers* though. Next week, the newsletter should be viewable right when it's published (again, *crossing fingers*)

Apologies for the inconvenience this may cause some of you. So very sorry.

-SideshowAlex

Errrrr... thanks for updating the Rogue pics too on your website.... :gah: It would had been nice if that was originally posted before I preordered her! :monkey2 :mad:

Errrrr... thanks for updating the Rogue pics too on your website.... :gah: It would had been nice if that was originally posted before I preordered her! :monkey2 :mad:

Sorry to hear of your disappointment. :( Remember, if you're unhappy with Rogue we do offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. Simply contact our returns department and they can get everything in motion to start the returns and refund process if you so choose to not keep her or the process of getting a replacement to you as well if you would like to go the exchange route instead.

-SideshowAlex

Sorry to hear of your disappointment. :( Remember, if you're unhappy with Rogue we do offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. Simply contact our returns department and they can get everything in motion to start the returns and refund process if you so choose to not keep her or the process of getting a replacement to you as well if you would like to go the exchange route instead.

-SideshowAlex

Will you make another Rogue PF to go along with Gambit PF anytime soon?

-SideshowAlex

Bravo!!

There you go!!
:clap

Will you make another Rogue PF to go along with Gambit PF anytime soon?

Unfortunately I'm not privy to information about future releases, so I'm not sure if another PF Rogue is in the works.

Again, many apologies that you are unhappy with your item. :( Please do contact our returns department if you wish to return for a refund or an exchange. They will be more than happy to help!

-SideshowAlex

Unfortunately I'm not privy to information about future releases, so I'm not sure if another PF Rogue is in the works.

Again, many apologies that you are unhappy with your item. :( Please do contact our returns department if you wish to return for a refund or an exchange. They will be more than happy to help!

-SideshowAlex

You guys have put me (and all others) in a really tough spot. I know there will not be another Jim Lee's Rogue PF. I bought this to display with my Gambit. I'm gonna be frank, by SSC changing the pics on the website today, Im almost certain there will be no partial refund. If I want to get this repainted (or fix), it's going to cost money to do it.

I really hope you guys correct the mistakes or business practice. QC on the factory work needs to be better especially for the kind of money I am spending on your products each year.

Just a note, I got my Vampirella Comiquette & her face is masterfully painted. The factory that u guys did Rogue needs to step it up or drop completely.

Back