Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure once all the kinks get fixed it'll be a better system than before but in the mena time. I hope this gets fixed before Spook actually starts. I don't want to miss email alerts because of this.

Still not working for me, I don't get anything at all listed in the newsletter section, used to have the newsletter format change announcement listed and that's gone now too.

i heard there's some nice discounted pieces on today's newsletter :rock :rock Hot Toys and some sold out Sideshow statues! :rock

I haven't been around much, and by chance found this thread; glad to know it isn't just my account that is having these issues. :lol :rotfl :panic:

Fortunately there hasn't been anything lately that really interests me. FWIW, I am getting the NL's in my email. :dunno

Someone please post todays NewsLetter link here!

Can someone post todays news letter link here when it comes up. I don't think I can go 3 weeks with no NL.

:monkey1

Now I'm getting this

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [HTTP] Could not connect to host in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php:233 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: SoapClient->__doRequest('<?xml version="...', 'https://*.bronto...', '', 1, 0) #1 /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php(233): SoapClient->__call('readDeliveries', Array) #2 /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php(233): SoapClient->readDeliveries(Array) #3 /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php(805): getCurrentNewsletters(Object(SoapClient), false) #4 /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php(72): newsletter_display_account_manage(Object(SoapClient)) #5 {main} thrown in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php on line 233

On another note, why does the site have to crash every other week during new products going up. I mean, I would just like to see them at least before whatever is sold out. I saw the icons for new products for a split second, but none loaded, and now I have another fatal error on every Sideshow page.

You know, the usual... :mad:

I see the products below. Its just not showing any newsletter yet.

Edit: It did just show up in my email though. :rock

I see them now. It was way more frustrating a few weeks ago when I wanted to order the Spook kit and had to call in only to be told, that no they were not up yet, even though I knew others (who were texting me, as well as here on the boards) had successful orders in. And that was just the Spook kit. I really hate having to deal with these things when its a true product and limited and I want it...

Ho hum...

Looks like no newsletter for some of us for three weeks now. No NL access via the site, and no NL in my email yet.
I did PM Alex with my email last week, too.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that i REALLY, REALLY dislike this new system at the moment. Please fix it so it works better sideshow.

My newsletters don't post until it arrives in my inbox, and that can cause me to miss items.

I did get the NL in my email today, but still have not been able to access any of the last 3 on Sideshow's site.

Back