Statue Sideshow New Batman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like the initial teaser clearly indicates that it will be grey and black. The pieces are most likely all painted black in the insta pics because they're being primed or there is a base layer of black that the grey is painted over. But then again this is Sideshow we're talking about so who knows.

I personally don't think this will be grey - I reckon the first teaser pic will be similar to the final product in terms of colour

A darker grey is OK. There just has to be some contrast. If it's all black I will definitely end up passing on it.

Pretty sure there will be some variation. To paraphrase the man himself, he only works in black (and sometimes very very dark grey)

Pretty sure there will be some variation. To paraphrase the man himself, he only works in black (and sometimes very very dark grey)

Yeah, that's all I'm looking for. Enough of a color variation to make the black stand out. I was also really hoping this would have the Finch raised yellow oval bat emblem on his chest. I think that would look real cool and pop on such a dark costume.

Yeah, that's all I'm looking for. Enough of a color variation to make the black stand out. I was also really hoping this would have the Finch raised yellow oval bat emblem on his chest. I think that would look real cool and pop on such a dark costume.

I would love to see that and agree completely. Fingers crossed. :pray:

Alright ...bumping this thread to move it to the first page. Not cool to have it on the second page.

I really cannot wait to see this, the WW and Superman are fantastic. Hopefully they go three for three!

I really cannot wait to see this, the WW and Superman are fantastic. Hopefully they go three for three!

So stoked with their new Superman PF and Wonder Woman PF. The pictures of both of them are just spectacular!

I, too, truly hope their new Batman PF looks just as great

Back