Statue Sideshow New Batman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on the teaser this is NOT a Rebirth suit.

My wife was asking this as she loves the purple cape on Rebirth Bats. I'd be super surprised though if they took that extreme of a direction. At most realistically, I can see maybe a swap out chest piece with the "gold" embossed bat as a nod towards Rebirth.

I’m glad it’s not rebirth,while I like the rebirth design currently, I feel like the purple and yellow elements to the design will become boring quickly and won’t age well.

My wife was asking this as she loves the purple cape on Rebirth Bats. I'd be super surprised though if they took that extreme of a direction. At most realistically, I can see maybe a swap out chest piece with the "gold" embossed bat as a nod towards Rebirth.

Maybe, some new pov on a teaser pic show the WIP without a chest plate and a key hole.

I really can't wait to see this. I'm a sucker for the Bat. If this looks good, I'll have a hard time passing on this.

Can't wait either. If this Bats look as great as the new Supes and Wonder Woman, then I might just have myself a 1/4 scale DC Trinity.

Can't wait either. If this Bats look as great as the new Supes and Wonder Woman, then I might just have myself a 1/4 scale DC Trinity.

That'd be a good thing. I'm set. I'm very happy with the classic PFs. My classic Supes is a lock and going nowhere. If I get the new WW, I'd sell the old PF. As for Bats, I can never have to many Batman statues. All of my Bats statues are keepers.

Agreed! Cant wait for this reveal might finally have a nice SS Batman to add to the lot!

I'm fairly positive that I'll be getting all three of the new trinity but I really want to see Bats.

Edit: I swear though, if the EX is an alternate hand holding a batarang... :slap

I hope that after this Sideshow-designed Batman, we'll get comic-accurate PFs of Batman from The Dark Knight Returns (blue, black, armored -- in any order) and Batman from Gotham by Gaslight next.

And I hope it happens before PF prices go too close to what I paid for the 1/3 Miller Batman from Prime 1.

I'm fairly positive that I'll be getting all three of the new trinity but I really want to see Bats.

Edit: I swear though, if the EX is an alternate hand holding a batarang... :slap

Seriously, I really wish they would think more outside the box for the exclusives. I thought the switch out skirt on WW was a nice one, maybe they'll have a similar outfit mod for this one. I did like the idea that was suggested earlier of switch out chest sections for different types of bat logos.

I hope that after this Sideshow-designed Batman, we'll get comic-accurate PFs of Batman from The Dark Knight Returns (blue, black, armored -- in any order) and Batman from Gotham by Gaslight next.

And I hope it happens before PF prices go too close to what I paid for the 1/3 Miller Batman from Prime 1.
There's a better chance of Gotham by Gaslight coming sooner rather than later with the release of that animated adaption.

Back