Statue Sideshow New Batman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a better chance of Gotham by Gaslight coming sooner rather than later with the release of that animated adaption.

I won't count on that. Sideshow never cared about the 30th Anniversary nor the critically-acclaimed 2-part animated movie of The Dark Knight Returns a few years ago. They'd rather make a 1/5 Gotham Nightmare Batman line.

But they already made Batman from Red Son -- no renewed hype whatsoever about its source material when it was announced and released. Like they were just forced to make one after deciding to re-use most of the sculpts for Wonder Woman and Superman for the Red Son version.

I hope that after this Sideshow-designed Batman, we'll get comic-accurate PFs of Batman from The Dark Knight Returns (blue, black, armored -- in any order) and Batman from Gotham by Gaslight next.

And I hope it happens before PF prices go too close to what I paid for the 1/3 Miller Batman from Prime 1.

Don't hold your breath.

Seriously, I really wish they would think more outside the box for the exclusives. I thought the switch out skirt on WW was a nice one, maybe they'll have a similar outfit mod for this one. I did like the idea that was suggested earlier of switch out chest sections for different types of bat logos.

Bro, they cant even stray from the Capt Morgan pose. Look at ALL the Batmen, right leg fwd and looking left (except BvS Armored, hes looking straight).

Do we know who's sculpting this new Bats PF?

Edit: Never mind, I just saw on the 1st page of this thread that this is a Canale sculpt. Now I really can't wait to see it.

Sideshow blog should show full reveal pics of Supes on Tuesday. Hopefully, we'll get a glimpse of Batman in those pics as we got a glimpse of Supes in the Wonder Woman pics this week.

Damn, no pics of Bats in the Superman PF reveal pics. That sucks. I'm incredibly anxious to see how Bats looks and it doesn't look like we'll be seeing this new Bats PF anytime soon.

Damn, no pics of Bats in the Superman PF reveal pics. That sucks. I'm incredibly anxious to see how Bats looks and it doesn't look like we'll be seeing this new Bats PF anytime soon.

Yes, it would have been cool to see it. Bummed as well.

Best I could do.

SSC PF Batman 04.jpg

SSC PF Batman 05.jpg

Which means an actual reveal isn't far off.

I'd have to think they'll do all 3 in a row. Next week.

Agree with everyone! I think this looks brilliant from everything we’ve seen so far and that was an epic tease

I guess some type of glance is better than none although it is really hard to see. Just a lot of cape in that shot.

Back