Statue Sideshow New Batman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, it looks like to get any of these characters you may need to get them from Prime 1, though I must admit that I can understand why (outside of scale and price) their Robin and Nightwing pieces may not be for everyone.....but their villain pieces are quite impressive.

I disagree, characters like Robin, Nightwing, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze and Riddler probably would sell out. The demand is there for these characters. That is just Gotham related characters too, people are "patiently" waiting for Flash, Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, Beast Boy and Starfire.

I get doing duplicates down the line, hell a few Star Wars PFs I'm waiting for a redo on (ROTJ Luke, ANH Han, Anakin Skywalker, among a few) but for them to give us these 3 so far ALONG with 3 more duplicates with Joker, Harley and Poison Ivy..like seriously?

6 duplicates during their 12 days of Sideshow event, very very disappointing. Wonder what they'll give us for the 12th day, a third Batman? Maybe another Wolverine?

Wonder what they'll give us for the 12th day, a third Batman? Maybe another Wolverine?

Probably Catwoman lol. You never know, after this batch of new old statues they might have all the rogues and Bat Family lined up...

I disagree, characters like Robin, Nightwing, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze and Riddler probably would sell out. The demand is there for these characters. That is just Gotham related characters too, people are "patiently" waiting for Flash, Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, Beast Boy and Starfire.

I get doing duplicates down the line, hell a few Star Wars PFs I'm waiting for a redo on (ROTJ Luke, ANH Han, Anakin Skywalker, among a few) but for them to give us these 3 so far ALONG with 3 more duplicates with Joker, Harley and Poison Ivy..like seriously?

6 duplicates during their 12 days of Sideshow event, very very disappointing. Wonder what they'll give us for the 12th day, a third Batman? Maybe another Wolverine?

Umm.. what are you disagreeing with? I never said there wasn't any demand for any other characters. Just that at this rate, to get some of the frequently requested characters, is to get them from Prime 1 as the chances of getting them from Sideshow seem dimmer every day

Umm.. what are you disagreeing with? I never said there wasn't any demand for any other characters. Just that at this rate, to get some of the frequently requested characters, is to get them from Prime 1 as the chances of getting them from Sideshow seem dimmer every day

not sure, I was in rant mode for a good 10 minutes after getting my hopes up after seeing DC Villains and realizing who we actually got lol

From SSC Instagram

Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 3.21.04 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 3.21.15 PM.jpg

Standard leg up pose. I've accepted it.

Glad they finally showed something! Really hoping the cape comes out ok. Would have preferred it to be sculpted

With the way the neck is bent, I'm guessing his upper body would be crouching, somewhat similar to the new Yellow Wolverine PF.

These sneak pics have me so amped for this piece!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Can't wait to see this put all together.

Back