Statue Sideshow New Batman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow edited the pic by removing the gold on the symbol to throw everyone off lol.

Sideshow edited the pic by removing the gold on the symbol to throw everyone off lol.

They always tweak costumes on their PFs. They just can't help themselves. I really would have loved to see sideshow incorporate the yellow circle around a raised Bat-symbol on this costume. You don't see that a lot on a black and grey costumed Bats.

Yup, this is not a fully sculpted statue. Based off the belt he's wearing, I still think this PF will be based on David Finch's Bat costume.

David Finch's style is nice, and so is his wife btw. This Batman wait is so mouth watering.

You know what we needed?

Another Batman...not our first Robin, Nightwing or Red Hood or hell even Two-Face, Scarecrow or Mr. Freeze but Batman...again.

I can understand the frustration some may have with yet ANOTHER batman. But i was also frustrated not being able to find a 1/4 batman that I like from SS. This may be it. Might be a let down but that lil tease already gives me hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can understand the frustration some may have with yet ANOTHER batman. But i was also frustrated not being able to find a 1/4 batman that I like from SS. This may be it. Might be a let down but that lil tease already gives me hope.

I know you said Sideshow, but I personally doubt that this will be better than the recently revealed Prime 1 New 52 Bats. That's still one of the most impressive pieces revealed in the past year imho.

You know what we needed?

Another Batman...not our first Robin, Nightwing or Red Hood or hell even Two-Face, Scarecrow or Mr. Freeze but Batman...again.

Unfortunately, it looks like to get any of these characters you may need to get them from Prime 1, though I must admit that I can understand why (outside of scale and price) their Robin and Nightwing pieces may not be for everyone.....but their villain pieces are quite impressive.

I love the P1 piece, but the extra $200 and potentially large footprint are potential knocks for collectors.

Imo the $200 is worth it, rather than getting a slightly disappointing piece in comparison.

But for those who only use Bestas etc to display their collection I can understand how that cape is going to be an issue.

With Martin Canale on board this is something to be on the lookout for. Costume doesn't look like something from any comic but I may be wrong.

Aaaaaand a new joker and Harley. Damn sideshow lol

Yeah, while I'm loving some of this revisits (particularly Wonder Woman), I wish they'd take risk on the other characters for the benefit of those who supported and bought Sideshow's classic JLA line.

I'm happy that they already made a PF of my favorite villain, Bane. With how these announcements went we might see another Catwoman soon before we get a Riddler or Two-Face PF, or Nightwing and Robin for the good guys.

And I just thought -- why can't they just make a Miller Batman instead if they wanted to release another Batman PF?

Yeah, while I'm loving some of this revisits (particularly Wonder Woman), I wish they'd take risk on the other characters for the benefit of those who supported and bought Sideshow's classic JLA line.

I'm happy that they already made a PF of my favorite villain, Bane. With how these announcements went we might see another Catwoman soon before we get a Riddler or Two-Face PF, or Nightwing and Robin for the good guys.

And I just thought -- why can't they just make a Miller Batman instead if they wanted to release another Batman PF?

Yeah really...where's the Miller Batman

Nightwing and robin would be great - they must not think they'd sell and that's why they keep revisiting the same characters

Back