Sideshow May the 4th Previews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've removed it from the site for some reason. Here's the direct link; https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-jango-fett-sideshow-collectibles-21491/
Planned Release date of June 2015
Side note: The head sculpt with ear muffs is a SS exclusive.

21491-jango-fett-004.jpg2149-jango-fett-014.jpg

There are 2 spots for May 4th that none of the websites have announced, I wonder if they are premium formats?

What, what , what ........ I better save my money. Any news on what version Vader it is? And dont even ****ing say Haden Crybaby , OB1 is holding me back , nooooooooooo

Wouldn't mind another 1/6 announcement but i guess that would be pushing it. Jango and R2 are already very nice treats. as for PF, i'm still waiting for a ROTS Obi-Wan Sideshow :wave

What, what , what ........ I better save my money. Any news on what version Vader it is? And dont even ****ing say Haden Crybaby , OB1 is holding me back , nooooooooooo

Take it with a grain of salt but a usually reliable source from fanacollec (movie collectibles french board) hinted at a ESB Vader PF. Official confirmation in less than 48 hours anyway.

Back