1/6 Sideshow Marvel Comic Book Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, the posibilities with this are endless! Let's just hope it does go on for a loooooong time. Also, I'd love a Future Foundation, much more than the actual F4 costumes if I'm being honest.

Yeah, when I told my Dad SS has made 150+ Star Wars 1/6 figures, he asked if they are all DIFFERENT characters. Like you said Deeznutz 6 I told my Dad there are SEVERAL Clonetroopers!

SS could make 150 different Marvel characters! I wonder how many versions of Iron Man, Wolverine, Spidey, etc?

Iron Man is already confirmed. Every figure on that poster image will get done unless they cancel the series - which is very unlikely to happen before those figures are released.

Would be nice to see the classic comic book Iron Man. No point in making something similar to the movies since HT has made a....few.

While I do love the classic look for iron man and would buy it regardless, it doesn't feel like something he'd still wear today with all the advancements in technology available to him, I would prefer either extremis or bleeding edge.

This is the Iron Man I want. :pray:

classic_iron_man_by_spytroop-d5uiz1n.png

That's gonna be the problem right there. Judging solely from Deadpool I don't think these figures will be good enough warrant HT prices. $180 perhaps, but no way $230+,

This is what I want to but the armor has no elbow or knee joint. Once the add that for articulation it would not look as good anymore and I would have to pass on it.

Well these are supposed to be action figures, so I would expect elbow and knee joints.

Well these are supposed to be action figures, so I would expect elbow and knee joints.

He's saying that the comic-based suit of armor doesn't have joints and therefore a translation into high end 1/6 scale would be problematic. And if it included visible ugly joints, he wouldn't buy it.

Last edited:
Iron Man is the poster child for why the ink on comics won't necessarily make a decent transition to the real world without a major overhaul.

In addition to stylistic illustration, there are also so many details that are because of technical and/or monetary requirements of the printing process. That Iron Man illustration above for example, 2 colors plus black.

This is what I want to but the armor has no elbow or knee joint. Once the add that for articulation it would not look as good anymore and I would have to pass on it.

Believe it or not, the Round 2/Captain Action Iron Man is this same design, with a spandex suit underneath. You just need a better helmet for it, as it was designed to be used as a mask, and a RDJr headsculpt to complete it..

Dr. Doom would be a figure that would stand out a lot more than the ones previewed so far. The figures I've seen so far are of lesser quality than some well made customs. I would imagine if they make Doom his armored look would make it a best seller because it would be hard for someone to duplicate it using available material. Anyway Doom is what I am waiting for instead of figures with baggy outfits.

Back