1/6 Sideshow Marvel Comic Book Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to see a Defenders 1/6 line-up that includes Nighthawk (original costume), Hellcat, Son of Satan, and Moondragon.
Then you should prepare yourself for dissapointment, because there's no way in Hell they'll ever make a Son of Satan figure (something I'd really like TBH).

... ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    765.6 KB · Views: 334
From a sales perspective I think its pretty clear we'll likely end up with a lot of avengers characters, but I agree that it would be great if we got some x-men. I enjoy both so happy either way.

I'm also hoping that if the line continues that when the Netflix shows come out maybe we can get some of the marvel knights characters. Daredevil, Iron Fist etc.

If they're going to be charging HT prices they really need to up the quality. From the Batman and Superman, and now this, SSC just doesn't have the means and finesse of making figures that match HT's quality. Almost laughable they're charging as much. Deadpool is a cool looking figure, for $160 maybe. I am looking forward to their Wolverine, but if he's $230, they can forget it.

SS Batman is pretty damn good. As are the other DC figures.

Agreed, besides, even though I may not agree with their prices, I will "gladly" (not so much) shell out the money in hopes that these lines (Marvel and DC) continue since I prefer comic looks to the movie looks any day of the week.

I agree. The prices are pretty high, but if that gets us a long line of awesome Marvel/DC figures, then so be it. Give me a New 52 Batgirl, Deathstroke, Magneto, Storm, Cyclops, Juggernaut, and Venom!!! I can be loyal ;)

I agree. The prices are pretty high, but if that gets us a long line of awesome Marvel/DC figures, then so be it. Give me a New 52 Batgirl, Deathstroke, Magneto, Storm, Cyclops, Juggernaut, and Venom!!! I can be loyal ;)

Yeah im in as well, high price for a decent figure but I think it will open up doors for other releases. Plus if we dont support this line from the start we will never know what could have been, Helps that im just about don with Hot toys too, so SS can get some of my coin

Yeah im in as well, high price for a decent figure but I think it will open up doors for other releases. Plus if we dont support this line from the start we will never know what could have been, Helps that im just about don with Hot toys too, so SS can get some of my coin

Hot toys has officially out priced me. Hot Toys will only get my money from their Star Wars line, and that's if there isn't another $30-$50 raise in price by 2015.

Good damn gravy, Just when I thought I was through with 1/6 scale...I sold off ALL my Avengers, and I'm in the process of deploying my Joes to greener pastures.
Then I see Sideshow throwing this line together, and it looks good. Real good. There's definitely potential. Being an X-Fan, I'd be devoted to this line for any X-Men offering, based on Deadpool and Wolvie's reveal.I'd love to see a proper Daredevil, The Thing, Juggernaut; hell, even ROM: Spaceknight that's not the Parker Bros. monstrosity. It would be refreshing to have new Marvel stuff being pushed that's not Avengers, GOTG, SHIELD-related.

Last edited:
I only want Agent Venom and I'll be a happy camper. They can also do a red Thunderbolts variant so it's already a win/win for Sideshow.

Back