1/6 Sideshow Marvel Comic Book Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we are getting Deadpool, Wolverine and Punisher. Then possibly, in unknown order, Doom, Iron Man and Spidey. So are they going with 3 a year, 6 :pray:? Anyone hear anything about that at SDCC?

Don't think they'll make too many past what has already been revealed.

You are kidding right? They made 30 GI Joe figures (including variants). Why would SS pay for the rights to make Marvel figures and only make 5 figures? 5 - 6 a year in the beginning.

Edt: SS made 5 - 6 Joes/Cobras every year until 2012

Last edited:
Would be cool if we eventually got:

1. Uncanny X-force Fantomex
2. Punisher Noir Punisher
3. Agent Venom (nice call to those who supported him earlier)
4. Moon Knight

I'm sure selling out of the figures they release first will go much further in convincing Sideshow to produce more figures than wish-lists posted here. So… Take out your wallets and get convincing. ;)

Probably the only one, but I wouldn't mind getting figures from Young Avengers to display next to comic Avengers.

I hope SS Marvel 1/6 figure line lasts to INFINITY! SS just said it has made 150+ Star Wars 1/6 figures (since 2006)! Why not Marvel, too?

Remember when 1st SS Star Wars 1/6 figures were only $50 each? *sigh*

I hope SS Marvel 1/6 figure line lasts to INFINITY! SS just said it has made 150+ Star Wars 1/6 figures (since 2006)! Why not Marvel, too?

Remember when 1st SS Star Wars 1/6 figures were only $50 each? *sigh*

Wonder how many of those 150 Are clones

My guess is at least 75, if that is the case that 150 number is not that impressive

Would love to see any comic version of Captain America, along with his allies or villians. Cap is the only one probably to see the light of day for sure though. Other than that FF would be nice. Archangel or Havok from X-series too.

One fig I'll prob never see unless custom.

Spider-man 2099

Back