1/6 Sideshow Marvel Comic Book Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the later they offer the PO, the higher they can make that PO, so surely they want to delay these as much as possible no?

Well, the later they offer the PO, the higher they can make that PO, so surely they want to delay these as much as possible no?

Yup! prices will just creep higher....then by 2016 we'll be paying $249.99-299.99 for 1/6 scale Marvel figures....I prefer they all release now then later

So I just re-read the current Moon Knight vol and hot damn, the Pimp Suit is the bee's knees. I mean, look at it:

000_aFM2G1J.jpg

It's higly unlikely that Sideshow will make this, but it's currently my most wanted fig (an interest thread would probably be the only option). Maybe if the film or tv show happens, they'll make an MK. A Pimp/Normal 2-Pack with the Exclusive being the Khonshu head would the greatest thing ever. As for the accessories, a couple of Moon Boomerangs, a scythe, a batton, the staff and maybe an unmasked head would be enough.

PS: Sorry to the people that thought that this post would be the bearer of news.

I rather this wolverine than anything they've release so far...this wolverine looks too bad ass

Back