1/6 Sideshow Marvel Comic Book Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have known about Moon Knight since the 80s but not familiar with his origin, is he another Batman ripoff like Daredevil and Punisher even though I like those characters.

I hope they make everyone! Lol except those random ass characters that ppl keep spewing.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'll buy anything and everything but you know what would make me go nuts? Moon Knight. I don't care what uniform, I just want Moon Knight. Pimp suit, bone suit, hero suit, whatever, just give me my Moon Knight. And yes, I know that I said Moon Knight 3 (well, 4) times in a row.

This. Love Moonnight and Darkhawk too.

darkhawk-card.jpg

Cyclops
Magneto
Beast
Gambit
Colossus
Ant Man
Wasp
Hulk
She Hulk
Iron Man
Spider-Man
Venom
Carnage
Rhino
Dr. Doom
Ultron
Galactus
Sentinel
Cable

All would be day-of Pre Orders.

Honestly, I would buy anyone.

Cyclops
Magneto
Beast
Gambit
Colossus
Ant Man
Wasp
Hulk
She Hulk
Iron Man
Spider-Man
Venom
Carnage
Rhino
Dr. Doom
Ultron
Galactus
Sentinel
Cable

All would be day-of Pre Orders.

Honestly, I would buy anyone.
Seeeeeee. Now Those are name brand characters

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I wanna see where they go with this, but if the DC figures are anything to go by I should come back in 2 years when they've actually released some figures. Atm I'd just be interested in Ultron & Thanos for sure, Dr. Doom is a maybe and I'd also like Adam Warlock

Not that it would happen, but I would love a highly detailed and sculpted Man-Thing to display next to the hot toys Groot.

McFarlane Venom would be an instant buy.

Silver Surfer would be awesome but I don't see how they could pull it off well.

The possibilities are endless, but I wouldn't get too excited. History with 1/6th & Sideshow is not good.

The thing is we wont know what else they will make until deadpool, wolverine, and all of the other figures in that preview we saw, doom included, are done. Which is sad because I needs me a good Juggernaut.

Juggernaut, Hulk, Miracleman...

Juggernaut would be sick!
Just to be totally over the top, add Apocolypse to the mix. I'm talking about a 26 inch 1/6 fully Posable $500-$600 figure. Need it.

When the time comes, I hope Iron madman, Captain America, Thor, and Hawkeye all get new styles. I'd take a classic style masked Hawkeye.

Juggernaut would be sick!
Just to be totally over the top, add Apocolypse to the mix. I'm talking about a 26 inch 1/6 fully Posable $500-$600 figure. Need it.

When the time comes, I hope Iron madman, Captain America, Thor, and Hawkeye all get new styles. I'd take a classic style masked Hawkeye.

Same :drool

Not a big Marvel guy, but a Claremont/Byrne X-Men team (Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Phoenix) and a Kyle/Yost X-Force team (Logan, X-23, Warpath, Wolfsbane, Deadpool, Archangel, Domino) would make my day. I

Head sculpts on these figures needs to be improved. Plastic head on a great figure doesn't do it. Also, my purchasing any of these figures depends on price. $150 or above is too much!

Plastic head on a great figure doesn't do it. Also, my purchasing any of these figures depends on price. $150 or above is too much!

You're in luck! The final figures will all have glass heads and cost $87. You can quote me on that (it's only $3 per instance and 10 cents per impression (that a view in web-lingo)).

Back