1/6 Sideshow Marvel Comic Book Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow!!!! I guess my phone screen is too dirty, thanks man, now I see it.
I'm probably wanting to much here, but a throne for Dr.Doom would be awesome!
No worries bro. I wish I had made a better pic Lol. Haha you never know. Someone might make one for him or SS might just deliver! I wouldn't mind paying 249 for Doom with a throne

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

No worries bro. I wish I had made a better pic Lol. Haha you never know. Someone might make one for him or SS might just deliver! I wouldn't mind paying 249 for Doom with a throne

$249 would be a steal. But you know the throne would be separate at $150. BUT, they could retool the throne for Ultron.

Add on Must Haves:
Dr.Doom throne
Ultron Throne
Damadged city street Environment
Damadged store front environment
Dr. Oc lab environment
Building top Environment
Tower Top environment ( Spiderman)

Just dump all development in this line!

$249 would be a steal. But you know the throne would be separate at $150. BUT, they could retool the throne for Ultron.

Add on Must Haves:
Dr.Doom throne
Ultron Throne
Dr. Oc lab environment
Building top Environment

Dude those are great ideas! Don't forget sewer environment

I am thinking that you will get everything they have done already in a premium format statue. I doubt they will start something from scratch until they exhaust their previous designs.

I am thinking that you will get everything they have done already in a premium format statue. I doubt they will start something from scratch until they exhaust their previous designs.

I'm good with this! As long as Scarlet Witch or Storm is the first female character.

I'm in for a Deadpool & Spidey (fingers crossed for a good spidey!). I'd love to pose them together.

Oh wow!!!! I guess my phone screen is too dirty, thanks man, now I see it.
I'm probably wanting to much here, but a throne for Dr.Doom would be awesome!

Considering the PF had one and they've done several thrones in 1:6, I think its all but guaranteed. Hopefully it will tank the PF prices.

Add on Must Haves:
Dr.Doom throne
Ultron Throne
Dr. Oc lab environment
Building top Environment

They did that with GI Joe and they weren't met with open arms. I think they'll be VERY selective on environments now. If its not iconic, it probably won't happen. Only think I've heard rumbling of since GI Joe is a Batcave for DC.

Considering the PF had one and they've done several thrones in 1:6, I think its all but guaranteed. Hopefully it will tank the PF prices.

They did that with GI Joe and they weren't met with open arms. I think they'll be VERY selective on environments now. If its not iconic, it probably won't happen. Only think I've heard rumbling of since GI Joe is a Batcave for DC.

I think the Marvel market will have a larger consumer base than GI Joe did.

Since Punisher is also highlighted I assume we can expect him to be next in terms of releases, followed by Iron Man, Spidey and then Doom.

Yes I think that's Doom and not Hawkeye. To me, without even needing to zoom in, it looks like his metal mask and hood.

Since Punisher is also highlighted I assume we can expect him to be next in terms of releases, followed by Iron Man, Spidey and then Doom.

Yes I think that's Doom and not Hawkeye. To me, without even needing to zoom in, it looks like his metal mask and hood.
That's Doom. Not Hawkeye.

Back