1/6 Sideshow Marvel Comic Book Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_6600.JPG

If there's a Disco Ball crisis, these guys have it covered. Love the Van Halen logo on Falcon's leotard.

blades-of-glory-jpg.jpg

Say no to Spandex.

Last edited:
now i know why Hydra always lost in the 70-80's.
They see these 2 clowns coming, piss themsleves laughing at what the 2 are wearing, and wham before they remember they were meant to shoot, they are taken down.
No sane man can win against that type of psy op warfare. :rotfl

now i know why Hydra always lost in the 70-80's.
They see these 2 clowns coming, piss themsleves laughing at what the 2 are wearing, and wham before they remember they were meant to shoot, they are taken down.
No sane man can win against that type of psy op warfare. :rotfl

interesting enough,these are the same outfits they wore in the Comic Books ;)

yeah, i think interpretations will be good, bring it on sideshow!

I don't trust Sideshow's designers--they've made too many decisions that make no sense to me. The whole Batman vs. Superman body debate is just the latest example. But I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised by their upcoming Doctor Doom figure, and I'm hoping it will look good next to my Hot Toys bad guys.

And if they give me a Moon Knight I'll shed a single manly tear of gratitude.

interesting enough,these are the same outfits they wore in the Comic Books ;)
:) yip :) No one can win against that type of warfare, not even comic book villains. Imagine how the Red Skull must have felt. His brilliance out done, by 2 guys in geeky customs.
God dont ya love comic books, if only the real world was like this :lol

I'll buy anything and everything but you know what would make me go nuts? Moon Knight. I don't care what uniform, I just want Moon Knight. Pimp suit, bone suit, hero suit, whatever, just give me my Moon Knight. And yes, I know that I said Moon Knight 3 (well, 4) times in a row.

I'll buy anything and everything but you know what would make me go nuts? Moon Knight. I don't care what uniform, I just want Moon Knight. Pimp suit, bone suit, hero suit, whatever, just give me my Moon Knight. And yes, I know that I said Moon Knight 3 (well, 4) times in a row.

Moon Knight's the MAN. The amount you want a Moon Knight figure? I want him double that amount.

Back