1/6 Sideshow Marvel Comic Book Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still, going to be a good re-enactment of that comic cocer. Love them both. But if they make the thing in 1/6 i don't have any idea how can they pull it off. And it should be heavy :)

Do I keep my car or sell it so I can re-enact Classic Marvel Hulk/Thing matchup?

Do I keep my car or sell it so I can re-enact Classic Marvel Hulk/Thing matchup?

Keep the car, it increase the opportunity for gainful employment, which will pay for a 'Classic Marvel Hulk/Thing matchup'.. unless you live in a major city with great public transport, a private vehicle (plus a computer and smart phone) is the most useful asset you possess.

2015 is the 40th anniversary of 1975 Giant-Size X-Men #1 1st appearance of New X-Men- Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, etc! So, I am glad Wolverine in his 2nd brown costume is starting the 1/6 figure line! Bring on the rest of the merry mutants!

Punisher and Deadpool before Cap!???

tumblr_inline_n0mf4jKzrD1sx3uwd.gif

Otherwise awesome news indeed. :clap

makes sense... HT have had various Cap's recently...

Dug out my Marvel Universe Handbook comics from 80s and 90s to see what characters are possible! Hope SSC starts with Classic costumes 60s-80s before Marvel NOW! looks for example! Gotta have Cockrum costumed X-Men!

When they make Captain America I hope they use inspiration from the NOW! Or Ultimates look.

Don't like Marvel now Cap, looks too much like the Avengers movie one, but Ultimate is the way to go, definitely in line with the utilitarian look they're going for.

Just like the ToyBiz one and not the Hasbro one.

Don't like Marvel now Cap, looks too much like the Avengers movie one, but Ultimate is the way to go, definitely in line with the utilitarian look they're going for.

Just like the ToyBiz one and not the Hasbro one.

hate to admit it as im not into the Ultimate version but you have a good point.

I don't mind the classic cap costume, but the one thing about it that always seems to annoy me about it is the bell-bottomed pirate boots, to me those have got to go.

I don't mind the classic cap costume, but the one thing about it that always seems to annoy me about it is the bell-bottomed pirate boots, to me those have got to go.
Yeah, I don't like those on any character, Cap, Shazam, Martian Manhunter.

They work on Black Adam though, he's an ancient wizard-like being.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl yeah, youre right Ultimate would work but im guessing we will get Sideshows interpretation which personally aint a bad thing just hope people dont react as bad as some did over their g.i. joe interpretations...

Back