Sideshow + Marvel = BOO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to take a step back from collecting for a little bit to get a hold on it all. I was like buying stuff left and right, cause it looked cool. Well things got out of hand for me so I took a break from all the collecting and I'm a little more focused on what I want and what I can afford.

But I understand what bjread is saying at least I think, a little more variety to the mix. Instead of a Green Goblin LSB how about a Mysterio, Shocker or the Sandman? Or instead of the Wolverine bust (which I like) how about a Nightcrawler, Colossus, Omega Red or a Beast LSB?

I don't think anybody would complain if they announced a PF or comiquette every 4 months. I would love to at least see 4 or 5 X-men in the next 7 to 8 years.

I don't even know why Bowen was brought into this, he has some great statues and tries to cover a wide variety of characters. You got to give it to the man he takes chances on doing far from the spotlight characters.

But anyway Marvel just has so many cool characters I can't blame anybody not wanting to see the same characters being done over and over in one form or another.
On a side note I can't wait for the Sabretooth PF I think that one will be one cool as ass PF!!!

Can we find out if SS is limited to a set number of characters for their "Current" licence? It appears that the alot of the same characters are getting depicted across all of the licences.

I am disappointed with the lack of comiquettes. The last one was SIM which was only a variant. I think the PF and versus lines have been fantastic as has the LSB line. But the maquette lines have been neglected.

i was kinda dissapointed whenthey did the annoucement. But think of it this way.. RED SKULL / THING PF! Come on... that somthing to looked forward.

Sideshow i think are pacing themselfs.... Look at all the band wangoners on the VS thor.

When everyone got ther annoucement THOR VS was coming alot cancel because they couldnt afford it!.... too many other releases. peopel where saying "let teach sideshow a lesson not to release all this at once" WHAT THE HELL Now people are upset that sideshow annouce a LSB.!..That they have the option to pass on to save more for there next PF or VS.... I dont get some people.

Also i cant afford what bowen does in sideshow releasing Phases!... ID BE BROKE!. imagine coffeeing up 300 bucks X 8-10 statues! BURTAL!

i was kinda dissapointed whenthey did the annoucement. But think of it this way.. RED SKULL / THING PF! Come on... that somthing to looked forward.

Sideshow i think are pacing themselfs.... Look at all the band wangoners on the VS thor.

When everyone got ther annoucement THOR VS was coming alot cancel because they couldnt afford it!.... too many other releases. peopel where saying "let teach sideshow a lesson not to release all this at once" WHAT THE HELL Now people are upset that sideshow annouce a LSB.!..That they have the option to pass on to save more for there next PF or VS.... I dont get some people.

Also i cant afford what bowen does in sideshow releasing Phases!... ID BE BROKE!. imagine coffeeing up 300 bucks X 8-10 statues! BURTAL!

Yea I also think the Thing and Skull are awesome looking.

Unless you make a bundle a year and can afford everything, your going to have decide what you can collect and what you can't. Pick and choose who says you have to own all those 8-10 statues.

im not complaining with their less appealing line up for right now, gives me time to refuel the funds and catch up on the others i've missed out :D

Back