Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is indeed, It can be exspensive enough just in comparison to what you would pay over there

I got mine converted while ago and I was genuinely surprised since I was a day late when pre-order went up.

Now the long wait begins.

Dear Valued Customer,

It’s almost that time! Your Flex Pay schedule for the Optimus Prime Maquette Exclusive (item #4000321FLEX) will begin on December 20, 2010. Please be sure that funds are available on the credit card submitted with this order, so that your payment can be processed appropriately.

PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Item: Optimus Prime Maquette Exclusive (item #4000321FLEX)

Non-refundable deposit: - $240.00
December 20, 2010 - $192.00
January 20, 2011 - $192.00
February 20, 2011 - $192.00
March 20, 2011 - $192.00
April 20, 2011 - $191.99 PLUS
shipping costs and any applicable taxes

I suspect we'll see this in April. But March would be cool too.
Then again, we could end up with the same type of fiasco that went down with the AMP Suit--major delay and bad QC. Trying not to go there but that seems to be the tune that SS is playing with these big maquettes.

The pieces that have had the deposit required are most likely going to be looked at very carefully, and most likely every new pieces going forward will also. Sideshow loses money on every broken piece.

now I want it come slowly , cause i didn't use deposit, at least in March........

Called SS and they said expecting him around March-April.

Sweet. Only about 4 months at the very latest to go then. And if so, SS will be releasing new pics of an actual production piece. I'm just glad we'll get this before Dark of the Moon.

Yes, I can be impatient too lol but the good thing is that I can have more time to save :)

Back