Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im been thinking of getting this too...any chance my WL convert for the EX??

you can hope but i don't think it will convert especially because of the NRD and the very low edition size and there will be already a bunch of people before you on the waitlist

im always freaking late for the coolest statues, its Ex or nothing for me..so guess i might not be getting this.:monkey2:monkey2

Fair enough :D I'm going to display mine with the guns anyway, so I'm not too disappointed at not getting an ex. Of course I'd prefer one but I'm cool with the reg

im been thinking of getting this too...any chance my WL convert for the EX??

Im holding out for a conversion because I do like the swords. I think there is a chance. Right before the Vader life size bust shipped my ex waitlist converted and that had a large NRD. I immediately put him on flex and even up to the end I considered canceling him so there is a possibility, slim...but possible.

better than nothing. the figure is amazing. hope the actual items live exceeds expectation. With gun is actually cooler :) more badass.

yeah, display with the gun is badass but me paying $1200, i want the best and the best is going with the EX....i will hold on to my WL and see what happens:pray:

Im holding out for a conversion because I do like the swords. I think there is a chance. Right before the Vader life size bust shipped my ex waitlist converted and that had a large NRD. I immediately put him on flex and even up to the end I considered canceling him so there is a possibility, slim...but possible.

hope you are right:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

yeah, display with the gun is badass but me paying $1200, i want the best and the best is going with the EX....i will hold on to my WL and see what happens:pray:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rkB9OT2XVvA?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rkB9OT2XVvA?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back